LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Research Study For People With Incontinence- Make $50

With -3- posts from the individual I would be running up "PINK"* diaper flags of concern.

* There are no red diapers commercially made that I know of !

I agree with pepjoe1 the information to be provided is similiar to what the spamsters require:

name; age; rank; address; email address; serial number; social security number; telephone (cell) number any and all of the forementioned.

If I was Canadian eligible for the survey I would pass.

BabyLock

Winning Research seems to be a legitimate business in Toronto. I googled/bing'd their site.

I went to as much of their site as I could. I hit "personnel," but it would not show any names, so, do we know if OP "Amanda" exists?

Even though it is a toll free number, I'm not going to call trying to find her.

I'm half Canadian and in Ontario a lot, but I agree with the others, only three posts and way too much personal info wanted. I too would decline, I don't need the $50 and possible compromise of my personal data that bad! lol

As above, why is she posting on a diaper fetish site instead of on regular adult diaper sites? Maybe she has? Maybe she is trying to cover all bases to get participants? Anyway, I don't care, just rambling again. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

My name is Amanda, I'm with Winning Research, and right now we are trying to recruit for a research study for people with incontinence, in particular users of adult diapers (the tena brand).

This study is open to Canadians only.

This study will require you trying out a new product - The product will be mailed to you for this purpose. For your participation, you will receive $50 as well as some free products.

If interested, please send me an email at: amandat@winningresearchgroups.com

1. Full Name

2. Age

3. Phone Number

4. The brand of protective underwear you currently use

5. E-mail Address

We will be calling back qualified respondents for participation.

Thanks!

Amanda,

I am willing to give you and your company the benefit of the doubt. I know that you are aware of the sensitivity of the data you request, so why not email / contact one of the admins on this site with a little more information about you - ie an email address etc. This will go a lot towards your creditability as you are whom you say.

There are some valid concerns raised here -

Why would a legitimate company advertise on what is essentially, a fetish site. Your post count is only 3, so there is not a lot of 'you' on this site to compare with / judge. A simple check finds the company you state is based in Canada, but Tena, part of the SCA group are based in Sweden, with a large dedicated research group in UK and Europe. There is a large proportion and an active AB market in Europe, all willing to test products to destruction. Why would SCA employ a Canadian company to test products essentially developed for the aged. What is wrong with trying their destination market - Florida, USA?

• 4 weeks later...

This study has now ended, for all you skeptics, it was legitimate. I had completely forgotten about this ad until i finally received a reply. I don't post on this forum because I don't want to be a member. I was just reaching different outlets.

Amanda,

many here are sceptical about providing such specific data, and I personally don't think that you stating 'it was legitimate...' changes your credibility.

The fact that 'I don't post on this forum because I don't want to be a member' as you state can be analysed in various ways. I am sure that you are intelligent enough to understand what I mean.

To date, there is really nothing to distinguish you from a HNG or a TROLL. As the saying goes... if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. - ie getting free diapers and getting paid to use them!