LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make My Gf First Time Being Diapered And Babied Likeable

So i have told my gf about my fetish of being babied but also told her i wanted to diaper her and baby her.

After weeks asking her how she feels about it she said she wouldnt know till she tries it.

So what do i do and how do i make her first time enjoyable where she wouldnt mind trying it again

Make sure she perceives that it is her that you want to share fun, laughter, and joy with and not the diapers. Tickles and giggles and lots of tongue.

Happiness Is Wering Cotton diapers

Lots of kisses!!! Let her know that you love her ... Especially forehead kisses (even us non-ABDL girls LOVE that - yet it would also serve as her being your baby). And also make it her choice ... Let her know that if at anytime she feels uncomfortable that you guys can stop. Odds are, she won't ask you to stop if she knows she at least has a choice.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't introduce her to everything at once, it may be a bit of a shock. Start with bathing her in the shower or bath (something kinda adult and sexy). Then maybe on another day, give her her favorite juice in a bottle when your cuddled up watching her favorite movie. Slowly progress into more and more infantile behaviors and actions and it may start to appeal to her more.

On a diffrent note, I am seriously considering telling me girlfriend about my fascination for being a "daddy." I am almost posative she is an LG if not a full blown AB since she has shown some pretty clear signs, so I don't see it going horribly but I would still love tips on starting the conversation if anyone has any ideas?

well to the guy above its one of those things i had been friend with my gf for years and know she was understanding and doesnt judge things a bad as most people. But i started by asking her if she was into anything. Told her i was but was wanted to see what she liked before i told her mine. After weeks she told me she did like spankings and bondage stuff and even 3 ways in the past. So i was still nerves about telling her she just said tell me i wont judge. I told her she didnt have much ?'s about me wearing and over weeks we slowly talked about it and i told her there was more and wanted to baby her some times.

She said she would have to try it to see how she really felt about it

So talk it slow ask her whats she into and slowly over the weeks bring things up

I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't introduce her to everything at once, it may be a bit of a shock. Start with bathing her in the shower or bath (something kinda adult and sexy). Then maybe on another day, give her her favorite juice in a bottle when your cuddled up watching her favorite movie. Slowly progress into more and more infantile behaviors and actions and it may start to appeal to her more.

On a diffrent note, I am seriously considering telling me girlfriend about my fascination for being a "daddy." I am almost posative she is an LG if not a full blown AB since she has shown some pretty clear signs, so I don't see it going horribly but I would still love tips on starting the conversation if anyone has any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...