LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Truth In A Pill!

The Truth In a Pill!

by Fulldiaper Michael

Copyright 2011, All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional. any relationship to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. No part of this may be republished without expressed written permission of the author in writing. Do NOT COPY or redistribute!

The ad in the magazine claimed to be a pill that when taken would make it's intended victim truth and express their inner most feelings without reservation. I knew I had to have this for my girlfriend. You see she's a hottie in the 10th degree and loves to dominate me. She and I have been dating since we were in grade school off and on. She's about 5' 10", brunette, 36DD, 22" waist and very curvy hips. Well educated, going for her PhD in psychology and has a Master's in Nursing and Counseling.

I went online and ordered the pills. Little did I know, instead of using my private ATM/Debit card, I inadvertently used our joint debit/atm card that my girlfriend and I had together. She's also very on top of our finances and checks the accounts nearly daily. When she saw the strange charge name, she called the convenient 800 number to check on it. Found out I ordered and researched the company. I had no information of this and so when the package never arrived, I didn't think anything about it.

One evening I arrived at our apartment and dinner was on the table, drinks were set out and Lyn was dressed to the nine's in a tight catsuit that accentuated her fine "ass"ets and bodacious body. She greeted me at the door and handed me a glass of white wine and turned and said "dinner will be ready in about three to five minutes. "

I sipped on the wine and went into the bedroom and took off my suit and tie, and slipped on a pair of sweat pants and tee-shirt. As I sipped the wine I noticed that I was getting a little tipsy or loosing my inhibitions a little quicker than usual. I'm not a heavy drinking but Lyn and I do go out and party some, but not a lot. We're both more a professional older couple. I'm in my mid-fifties and she's in her early fourties.

We both exercise and keep fit and our sexual life...well I couldn't ask for a better partner in the bedroom. She prefers the female superior position and loves to keep me prolonged and her to have multiple orgasms to my one or two. She's very proficient as a lover and I would like to say that she's my best friend and I could talk to her about anything.

Just then, I heard her say, "dinner's ready hon."

I took another sip and felt a little light headed, but contined toward the diningroom, where the table was set and dinner was steaming hot. Lyn had started serving dinner and placed, the roast, baked potato, corn on the cob and another glass of white wine in front of my place setting. As I sat down, Lyn said, "well how was your day?"

I said, "it was great, and especially awesome when I walked in and saw you cooking and dinner being prepared."

Lyn said, "so you want me to wait on you hand and foot, like a bABy?"

I wanted to say NO, but what came out was, "yes Mommy."

Lyn said, "well then, let's get you ready for din-din's then bABy boy."

She walked around the table and took me by the hand and led me to our second bedroom/office and when she flipped the switch I nearly fainted. The room was empty except for a couple of large crates and a few boxes. I noticed one of the boxes said, "large adult incontinent pants."

Lyn led me over to the largest crate and pulled a lever and it fell open and there was a large adult changing table with diapers, lotion, powder, enema's and suppositories in it. Lyn said, "is this what you want bABy boy?"

My mind screamed NO NO NO, but the words that came out of my mouth were, "yes I do Mommy."

It was then the room started to slowly spin and felt Lyn gently push me into position and I landed squarely on the changing table. Lyn grabbed a remote and pressed buttons and I noticed that my legs were being elevated and sweat pants were gently being pulled down and off my body. I went to grab my pants and Lyn slapped my hand and no no bABy. Must not touch below your waist ever again.

I tried to move my legs, but they were clamped into the lifting mechanism. Lyn then said, "you stay put I'll be right back." As she exited the room, I felt lonely and confused. Why was this happening to me? Lyn returned shortly with a huge red enema bag. She also had a razor and gel shaving can from the bathroom. She started humming as she sprayed the gell on my crotch and gingerly started shaving off all my pubic hair and off my butt. Then she put her finger into the enema bag and announced it should be just about right for bABy's bottom now.

I saw her pull a funny looking balloon type contraption and connect it to the end of the enema tube and exclaim, "do you know what this is bABy boy?"

I blurted out "A double bardex!"

Lyn said, "very good bABy boy. Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

Again I wanted to scream NOTHING, but I said, "it's going to go inside and you're going to inflate and give me a high volume enema?"

Lyn said, "Yes bABy boy and then what?"

I tried not to answer, but again I blurted out, "you're going to diaper me and allow the enema to work and then when you're ready, you're going to release and I'm going to fill my diapers like a toddler?"

Lyn said, "very good bABy boy. Now let's get started!"

Lyn took my sweat pants the rest of the way off. she inserted the tip of the bardex and I could feel it pushing past my sphincter muscle into my bowels. When she was sure the first balloon was well inside, she inflated it and tugged on it and said, "that should keep everything inside till Mommy want's it in your diapers bABy boy."

Then she inflated the outside balloon and hung the bag just about two inches above my body. Not much pressure or high flow, but I could feel the water mixture slowly entering every crevace in my bowels. Then Lyn walked over to the box marked "large adult incontinent pants" and pulled two out. She then reached under the table and pulled out a pair of scissors and cut slits in the first diaper. She then looked at me and said, "do you know why I'm doing this bABy?"

I wanted to scream NO, but said, "so the first diaper will drain into the second diaper Mommy?"

Lyn said, "very good bABy boy. Now do you know why?"

I said, "because I'm going to be in them for awhile?"

Lyn said, "oh yes bABy boy, a very very very long time. Probably the rest of your natural life."

I said, "why?"

Lyn said, "you know why, don't you. So why don't you tell Mommy the whole story?"

With all my being I wanted to lie and say, "I have no idea what you're talking about, but that's not what came out at all."

. . . to be continued

• Like 3

Chapter 2

Lyn said, "you know why, don't you. So why don't you tell Mommy the whole story?"

With all my being I wanted to lie and say, "I have no idea what you're talking about, but that's not what came out at all."

I heard myself confessing that I was a closet AB/DL to Lyn and telling her how I had hid all my AB/DL materials in a locked box in our garage that I built in my shop. Then I proceeded to tell her how I wished for years that I could have found a dominant woman that would bABy me and make me her diapered bABy slave rendering me totally and completely diaper dependent.

It was at the second in time I realized what was happening but was powerless to do anything about it. Lyn was now in total and complete control of not only my thoughts and body, but she was also able to get the truth, no matter how hard I tried to say something contrary.

At that moment Lyn started smiling an ear-to-ear Cheshire cat smile and looked right into my eyes and said,

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If the "inspiration" you needed to write this is, as I think, greater than the "satisfaction" you obtain reading, well, I'm sure you had some precious moments of pure joy.

I do enjoy writing and my inspirations come from the strangest things. Sometimes it's watching a program on TV or others it's reading an article online or in a publication. Thank you for all your comments and reading my rantings :D

Awesome Continuation with this Story! I am enjoying it Very Much! Please do continue, & as others have said, don't rush into things.

Rockies Fan.

I woke up to the nurse trying to get me to sign paperwork before I was going into surgery and looking at my diapered area and kind of smiling. Then the anesthetist came in and gave me about a fifteen minute disclaimer about how general anesthetic would stop my heart and they would be restarting it after the surgery. I thought I was fill the diaper again from fear. The nurse and anesthetist looked at me as another nurse came in and said,

I fell asleep with a full diaper and only 95% range of motion. When I woke up Lyn was changing my now soaking wet and smelly diaper and then she glanced at the meter on the CPM machine and finished taping my diaper into place.

She left my room and breakfast came and went and lunch was being delivered and I was thinking I was going to be discharged and allowed to get back to my life and out of diapers. Boy was I ever wrong about both things. About 2:00 pm there were a group of medical personnel that came into my room and the one that caught my attention the most was a short woman with Lyn that had on a lab coat and said,

What an Awesome continuation, & I respectfully disagree with the previous poster about it being like 2 different stories. Please do continue & Soon!

Rockies Fan.