LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Copey With Inco Desires

I knowies theres many who hab dese desires but how do u cope with them? Do they go away when your happy and doing things? Or are they there all the time niggling at you? Mine come and go but when they come back they are super strong :crybaby: and i can't cope with them! If it wasnt for da way my family are with me and my choice of career - i would do it but because of those two things i cant and i'm desprate for some idea of how to stop them :( Cause i cant cope with them when they just come on!

Please helpy me guys and girls me need helpy!!

babymarie123

well - being in the care industry is one thing and also my parents know about my wanting to wear but hate me using them for there intended purches. Thing is i can only wear at nite time becuase my parents gave me a rule of not wearing in da house and outside and that so - having the desires for incon isn't easy :( Wish my parents could just understand - but the thing is they dont know about my desire for incon which makes the situation really arkwards :(

The old saying goes, where there's a will there's a way. Sounds like you just aren't willing enough. Even if its renting a room or sharing a flat with other people, even if it means working full time while taking classes full time, it can be done. I worked 40-50 hours a week for the 5 years I was in college. It's called building character.

• Like 1

yappy i supposey soo, if it wasnt for the career i'm in - i'd do it without thinking. who else is in da care indurstry fighting the desires? if i'm at uni i might try but i dont know how its going to go :( at least i've got my own room with a lock! But still wish i could sort the desires out and just go ahead but my parents would hate it and working in da care industry isnt a good idea :( oh wish this was easier.

If you have no money for your fetishes, put them on hold until you can afford them.

I had and still have all my fetishes from when I was a little kid, I have added a few more long my long road, there were times I couldn't afford to keep them going so I just did without.

Nothing will happen if you want to quit for awhile, just pick up where you left off, when you get settled into your own place

Who knows you may find someone you like who likes the same things, and together you can enjoy your fetish at half the price.

me am hoping that i'll be able to keep it going even when at Uni! But i'm just going to have to be careful and that i make sure my desire doesn't get out of hand. I cant live without my naps - so quiting wouldn't be an option for me! Hopefully i'll be ables to cope - thanks for ur comments.

Ok, you work in the care industry and are going to be attending university full time....

So between studying and working you will be a busy girl.

And if you keep busy enough you will not have time to dwell on you desires... :thumbsup:

Good luck, keep in touch and let us know how you are doing....

Ya i will be very busy when i'm at uni and with a job which i hope i'll get! but with all that and moving out like that - my stress levels will be erm........ sky high! so the need will do my head in but hey i'll try and work around it as best i cans. Erm and to that last one - i wont let that happen (apart from online) becuase my family cant stand me not having a proper relationship - so a daddy figure is outy da question - cause i did have one untill 7 weeks ago and we were togehter for 2 years and well lets just say - i wont go there again in a hurry. marie

• Like 1

Is this how schools allow people to write in high school and pass these days? I am highly questioning if this person is actually 18 years old. My written word is certainly not always the best, especially on internet forums. To me her posts are certainly not that of one who has graduated from high school.

If there is some reason I should excuse your bad english let me know.

dl_ashlee:

I checked their profile a few days ago when I first noticed them. Likewise I also find their spelling and grammar to be irksome. For some rather unfathomable reason they seem to think it's 'cute' or that being 'in character' outside of the Roleplay / Story forums is a good thing. Either that, or she just doesn't care that she looks like a complete prat.

Clearly they can't even be bothered to read the other topics on these forums or take the replies of others seriously. LuvsGirl has said all that needs to be said for this already - and they are simply making excuses in a feeble attempt to avoid the obvious truth LuvsGirl has posted about. Case in point, there are a number of nurses (at least three 3), care workers (again at least 3) and at least two [medical] doctors on these forums as I understand it . babymarie123's attempt to use their career choice or that they can't be bothered to move out as an excuse simply shows the level of immaturity we're dealing with.

If they just wanted to whine and moan about their life then fine - hell there is even a special forum for that! ... but disingenuously asking for 'help' when they aren't serious demonstrates they kind of person we're dealing with here.

Let us hope they can change.

I was able to afford a share of a house with my student loan back in my student days and still live reasonably (well, as well as your average student lives :lol:) and yes, if I was careful, there was enough left over to buy diapers. And that was without taking a job. If you want to live outside the family home during full time university student, there are ways and means. In fact, I'd heartily recommend it - it forces you to grow up a lot when you're responsible for paying all the bills and whatnot... Get some like-minded mates together and share a house or stay in halls.

I'm staying in halls the reasons being 1 being away from my parents and 2 because its like 2 hours away and i dont drive - my loan which i know wont cover my rent by over a grand - my parents are having to help me pay for my student halls accommodation and i've got to have a new job as i wont have living expences. so if i lived at my university in the hols that would cost even more which is why i can't just move out my family home.

I'm sorry to hear that your family "hates" you for having needs. That sounds very sad, no matter what the need is. I may not approve of my child's need, or agree with their choices, but that doesn't mean that I hate her. Ever.

There are a lot of guys that could be both a 'proper' relationship, and a Daddy.

I don't know if you've been over there, but Ageplay.org is a good spot for innerkids to play and chat, at least it used to be. I haven't participated in a while, mostly since I have my RL relationship now and it fills those needs.

And what's this about the industry keeping you from doing what you want? Sure, there might be a problem with messy diapers in a medical office, but I can't imagine there'd be discrimination for a lady with bladder issues, even if they were self-imposed. Look at how Angela does it, she's a very professional lawyer by day, baby girl by night, and completely bladder incontinent (by nature, not by choice.) She manages to handle it in a very responsible way.

I understand some of the feeling though, I recall what it was like trying to hide my diapers as a teen. Knowing that my family wouldn't approve. But eventually you have to learn to stand up for yourself, all parts of yourself. Sure, obey the house rules, but if an issue regarding diapers comes up, it's like "I need them, whether you approve or not. My need may be emotional, but that does not make it any less real. If you can't accept that, I'm sorry, but it doesn't change anything."

Finally, I don't know about the UK, but in the States, financial aid for school is related the parents' taxes. If you're living with them, it will make it difficult to get financial aid, whereas if you're on your own, you can get better grants and such due to a lower income level. I'm getting $2500 a semester in grant funds and I could get a loan if I wanted one, and my tuition is paid as well. It's not enough to live on, but my wife's job covers the rest.