LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Ordered First Cloth Diapers

I got the night version of the birdseye leakmasters, and I heart them so much! The biggest thing about cloth is getting it to fit right. There is a good link off the ADC site on how to fold them. http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/Adult-Diaper-Folding I find that style 2 works best for me and it puts more bulk in front where a guy would need it.

Whatever you do, make sure you use proper diaper pins and not regular safety pins or something, i made that mistake and it didn't work and that put me off cloth diapers for a few years. Plastic pants are also a must, but I assume you already know that.

Good luck!

-piper

Thanks for the link on folding. I will try the second one. I ordered pins from ACD too, so they should be good. Looks like they shipped today. What's the difference between birdseye and gause? I ordered birdseye. Already own plastic pants, so I'm good there. Can't wait to get them!

The difference between birdseye and gauze: birdseye is a little more stiff and heavier than gauze, birdseye last longer,

I use double thickness pull on terry-towelling pants with 2 terry diapers 30 x 30 inches folded to 10 x 30 inches as stuffers.

The difference between daytime and nighttime diapers: Nighttime diapers hold more.

My order came today. It's official. I am now wearing the first cloth diaper since I was a baby, 27 years ago. I gotta say, it's pretty awesome! I can hardly wait to put it to use. ;)

• Like 1