LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For All The Dl'S Out There That Do #2

I have been wondering. What do you all try to do padded as in do you try to wet as much as you can before mess ? Or do you mess and then wet and stay in you messy diaper? I always hate to put on a fresh diaper and then get the feeling that I have to #2 cause it feels like a waste of a perfectly good diaper cause I feel like I need to change after I mess.

I'm not going to lie, as I tried it once, but wasn't my thing at all. but horses for courses.

All I can say is I do NOT waste any diapers, UNLESS they don't hold much. So any decent diaper would have to be near leaking point, if you was going to shit in them.

The things I hated about shitting in diapers the most is the extreme rash and the smell. The feeling is great though and naughty feeling.

I might try it again with say a banana. A bit of a waste of food, so will try pick some up from a cheap market stall.

I believe I've pooped in every single diaper I've ever owned.

1) Use the diaper for it's intended purposes - get more for money,

2) I have coprophilia, so it only make sense,

Do I stay in it for a while? Yes.

dude, i have lounged around in a messy and wet diaper for 14 hours. no rash what so ever, it was really fun, but im not really a huge fan of the poop smell.

I have been wondering. What do you all try to do padded as in do you try to wet as much as you can before mess ? Or do you mess and then wet and stay in you messy diaper? I always hate to put on a fresh diaper and then get the feeling that I have to #2 cause it feels like a waste of a perfectly good diaper cause I feel like I need to change after I mess.

I try and get as much mileage out of my disposables as possible. I'll soak them until they leak :blush: and if I have enough privacy for a while, fill them with a load as well. Something I do before any of that though, and if I know I'm going to take a dump, is a use some A&D ointment on my rear and back door to act as a barrier and avoid any rashes. Then I go off to play. I have stayed in a well used and full diaper for a long time with out any ill effects on my back side.

I think using a lot of powder and desitin or A&D helps a lot.

The smell...well...cant do much about that, other then trying some chlorophyll tablets a few days before you plan on 'playing' or just as a regular habit to help avoid smells in general.