LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Is Back Up!

Hmmm. Defiantly sounds browser related. I am running Firefox 5.0 Yahoo edition 1.8 and have no problems with chat scrolling or using private chat or even displaying two pages on different tabs? :huh: But will see if something comes up as a fix for those problems.

Scratch that I can't toggle between the chats either.. I see no tab for it In Firefox 5. I just tested IE 9 and scroll and private both work, with a tab over the user column on the right. Sooooooo......

again, gotta ask is there any way we can have an IGNORE function for the chat? I don't mean just ignore private messages we don't ask for.... but instead just be able to ignore users talking in the main room as well? I mean I get a little bored if not annoyed from someone that feels the need to go on and on and on and on about their sex life and how they get off from their wife calling them a lil sissy diaper bitch. Sorry but it gets kinda old fast and would LOVE to be able to ignore these mooks. Well, them and those that all they can talk about is what they are doing in their diapers as well as bothering everyone in the room about their own diaper status. i want my iggy button!