LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Baby-Fresh Scent

I usually get a large shipment of SDK's and/or Cushies diapers.

What can I say, I'm a diaper hoarder.

Since they are so thick and crinkly, (smiles) I only wear them @ home and to bed.

I never got them with the Baby-Fresh Scent.

That adds on an extra $16 or 20 cents a diaper to a case of 80.

I figured for about $3, i could put baby powder on instead.

So, is it worth getting the Baby-Fresh sent?

I've never tried it,

Google Baby-Fresh Scent and buy it direct. I think it's available on E-bay or from the producer.

There is a "disposable diapers" scent and a powder scent. Both aren't too bad, and unless you wet heavily and your urine odor is strong, you can continue to smell it for a while. Like anything, however, including real powder, after your nose gets used to it, you'll stop smelling the aroma shortly after you get used to it.

Their new baby-fresh scent is quite awesome in my opinion! When my diapers arrived i could smell the aroma through the box so i was quite surprised.

I would say its worth it. :smiley-baby-boy:

• Like 1

Their new baby-fresh scent is quite awesome in my opinion! When my diapers arrived i could smell the aroma through the box so i was quite surprised.

I would say its worth it. :smiley-baby-boy:

So the UPS guy knows! :blush:

They might as well put "ADULT DIAPERS" all over the box. :P

I had that happen to me one time with an Ebay shipment.

Guess I don't really worry about it anymore.

Besides delivery drivers can be AB/DL's too. ;)

He's smiling, because he's laughing to himself. AT YOU!

Wait till the guys back at work hear about this one. :roflmao:

post-194-0-37162300-1311428191_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-37162300-1311428191_thumb.jpg

So the UPS guy knows! :blush:

They might as well put "ADULT DIAPERS" all over the box. :P

Besides delivery drivers can be AB/DL's too. ;)

Wait till the guys back at work hear about this one. :roflmao:

Hahaha, i have no idea if the delivery guy was aware of the package content but i later realized why it was smelling through the box and it was simply because one of the bags of diapers had been ripped on the side and was letting out the (sweet sweet) smell. Your order might not have that issue, but to be very honest who cares what the delivery guy thinks hahah you'll probably never see the guy again and he most likely thinks its baby related stuff for your baby (an adult baby, but he doesn't know that part now does he ;D).

Necros~

.....but to be very honest who cares what the delivery guy thinks hahah you'll probably never see the guy again.......

Agree on who cares.

UPS, USPS, FedEx, and most others have assigned routes/coverage areas. Unless the driver was a fill in, or in the case of USPS, doing a swing shift, "one" will see the same person many times.

So the UPS guy knows!

They might as well put "ADULT DIAPERS" all over the box.

Besides delivery drivers can be AB/DL's too.

Wait till the guys back at work hear about this one.

I got a delivery the other month, and the guy delivering it, after having me sign for the package, said something like "have fun," or "enjoy!" I was a little taken aback, not sure if he was aware of their contents or not. And if he was, was he aware of the ABDL community? I'm sure delivery people get very familiar with what they are delivering, and it is quite possible that he has from time to time delivered adult diapers to nursing homes and such, perhaps from the same supplier as me, and even perhaps in the same box. I ordered Bambinos from B4NS, and it doesn't take much to google the name "BHG" on the side of the box to know what is up. I don't really care if a person delivering diapers to me knows what is in the box or not, just as long as they keep it to theselves. I'd even be ok if they said something to me out of curiosity. That I could handle. But just as long as they don't bring it up while the neighbor is fetching their mail I am fine.