LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tlc My Strange Addiction

I was able to catch the episode on Megavideo and I'm really proud of Riley for her representation and portrayal of not only herself, but the AB community as well. The show did what they designed it to do and of course sensationalized the "weirdness" of it. Regardless of whatever spin was put on the lifestyle due to the nature of the show, Riley did a great job and I'm glad it was her representing the community this time rather than someone like those who have volunteered in the past.

It seemed like James was being fed much of what he was saying. Aside from the actual aim of the show, she represented herself beautifully, confidently, and respectfully. What more could we ask for? <3

• Like 1

ok my only complaint .... hehehe they show she can spend upwards of $450 a month for ab stuff!! so what kind of job does she have she can afford that on top of other living expense adn where can i apply!!!!!!! hahaha

from reading her blog from time to time, I believe she is self employed, works on videos, and stuff with bands

one of her latest vlogs.

Guest Diaperdragon

I liked that they mentioned Riley's trans-status, but then went right back to correctly referring to HER and didn't do the rest of the episode with a "well that explains it" attitude. I am sure that not having been able to be a little girl is a part of her AB life, but she is much more than what's between her legs.

The only problem I have with that is how will society view AB/DL people knowing that Riely's not a Biological born Woman but a MTF Transsexual. Their are people in this world who are non AB/DL and will see that show and look at Riley and quickly assume that AB/DL people are somewhat trans related.

ok my only complaint .... hehehe they show she can spend upwards of $450 a month for ab stuff!! so what kind of job does she have she can afford that on top of other living expense adn where can i apply!!!!!!! hahaha

$450 a MONTH??? :o thats a LOT of stuff, outside of diapers...sheesh. I mean, what does an AB really need once all the major purchases (furnature and clothes) are done? Heck, a case of premium diapers is a little over $100-ish, and that should last a month alone....

someone has some expensive tastes! :P

The only problem I have with that is how will society view AB/DL people knowing that Riely's not a Biological born Woman but a MTF Transsexual. Their are people in this world who are non AB/DL and will see that show and look at Riley and quickly assume that AB/DL people are somewhat trans related.

Or they will be looking at us as over weight, unemployed and living on disability or Welfare :glare:

I don't think so

wait so we are all obese living off the government transgendered people??? oh my god i'm seriously having an identity crisis.....

cause i'm obese.. and technically i live off the gov't as i work for the feds.... so... does this mean i'm transgendered too???

AHHHHHHHh HEEELLLPPPP!!!!! its all soo confusing..... mind melting..... going fuzzy........

• Like 2

It seems you are the only one that has an issue with Riley not being a biological female...

If its such an issue for you, why dont you call them up to do an episode on yourself and scream the whole time that you are not a TG...? would that make you feel better? Its not like that mentioned it every 2 seconds in the show, it was a quick blurt in her bio and that was all, the show carried on and you obviously didnt.

Personally, i think the show wasnt bad at all. Although they did put quite an emphasis on the diaper wearing which was a tad necessary. All in all, their have been a hella lot worse AB shows/clips on TV!

Riley if you read this, you represented us in such a positive light, and I thank you.

As for TLC: making it out like its something dangerous is stupid and misleading, the ONLY risk with wearing diapers, is diaper rash.

As for TLC: making it out like its something dangerous is stupid and misleading, the ONLY risk with wearing diapers, is diaper rash.

Did they really though? IMO, the only negatives that they managed to portray were that it must be hard to buy clothes that cover diapers which is bogus (although admittedly a little bit more of an issue for girls than boys who can get away with baggy jeans every time) and that relationships are a bit more awkward than usual. The latter point is valid. You only have to spend a while on any given ABDL forum to see tales of frustration, disappointment and sometimes heartbreak over partners' reactions but it's still not a real 'addiction-level' type of issue because firstly, there's somebody for everybody who wants a somebody, even if that person loves wearing diapers and secondly, even the most vanilla relationship has a 'discovery and revelation' period where you lay your innermost secrets bare. With the right person, this is just another thing to fess up, nothing more...

Other than that, I really don't think they managed to portray any part of ABism in general or what Riley did specifically as negative (although I suspect they tried :P)

Riley if you read this, you represented us in such a positive light, and I thank you.

Great job Riley. I applaud your bravery and courage. You did an excellent job showing ab-ism in a positive way. You even had the courage to come out to your friend while the cameras were rolling I might add. You said all the right things. When I find myself in the position where I need to give a speech or the rare tv or camera interview-for non ab purposes I tend to find myself at a loss for words. But you were able to let it all out.

As for TLC the episode was good but the theme of the show did present it as something wrong, unhealthy, addictive, etc. It needed to explain more about what makes a person abdl and that kept under control it's perfectly fine. You CAN be ABDL and still live a well adjusted happy life.

hey, i'm not denying being a baby isn't addicting, or even strange.....but dangerous......nah....only danger from me is maybe a thrown plushie if i don't get a cookie when i want it!

Autie, the whole thing about how she STILL wears diapers, and how they seemed to play up Riley's friend's somewhat unease about Riley wearing a diaper. For me, imo, i'd tell a friend to go to hell if they whined about my diaper, then again, I am also incontinent due to my CP, so I'm kinda up a paddle without a creek....

I know I'm a little late to the game here, but I had not had time to watch it until this morning. I'm very, very impressed with Riley's courage and how well she portrayed us. She was great!!! I agree with people who thought some of the TLC presentation was a little over the top, but all and all even that wasn't too bad.

Thanks Riley for putting a positive light on the community. Now the TLC channel I think that his was nothing more than a money maker for them, so next time TLC please do not try to make things that are not dangerous but different look bad that would be nice.

Last night I was watching "The Soup" with the wife, just enjoying some mindless entertainment, when the Reily thing came on as the clip of the week. Fortunately, my wife was doing something else when the teased it, so I was able to kill the show before she saw the clip.

My wife knows I like to wear diapers, but wants nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, the media are obsessed with ABs because they're sensational. I'm a pure DL, but I guess there's nothing all that interesitng about that, so only those into the extremes get the interviews. The result, though, is that everyone thinks anyone into diapers is an AB, sleeps in a crib, and spends 12 hours a day acting like a baby. Bad news for those of us who aren't like that, and want nothing to do with it.

I have nothing against ABs, and certainly shouldn't throw stones, but not all of us live the at the extremes, you know?

-RMS

course it also means people assume if you are ab you wear diabers all the time spend 12 hours in a crib etc etc etc .... please remeber just as all dls are different so too are all abs

course it also means people assume if you are ab you wear diabers all the time spend 12 hours in a crib etc etc etc .... please remeber just as all dls are different so too are all abs

This is true, and WE know that :P but as with everything else, the media likes to paint everyone with the same brush. So if you wear diapers you MUST be one of those ODD AB type people :glare: I don't think they want to spend time digging into the differences, as there isn't much money or profit there :P so it's just easier to to the whole sensationalism thing and lump everyone together. I mean why go to the trouble to ACTUALLY do things right??

Anyways,I haven't seen the episode, but I have read much of Rileys blog and seen a couple of vids and I know she has her collective sh*t together and knows what she is doing, so I trust that there were minimal issues if any with the shoot. :thumbsup: and she did it right.

But also, she works in the media, so she knows how much of this works and she is more adept at controlling what can and or should be said or viewed ;)

THANK RILEY!

Personally I think people would have a harder time digesting just wearing diapers to get off, as opposed to wearing diapers as an age play thing. I mean people already think the diaper part is weird but acceptable as part of people pretending to be a baby. Pure DLs would just come across as creepy and lead people to believe they get off to any diaper wether on an infant, the elderly, or anyone inbetween.

I mean no offence as I myself am mostly DL and when I got exposed people asked if every time I saw a diaper, diaper package, or comercials did I get turned on.