LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People'S Reasons For Doing Things

wugga

If someone gets back at you for something that happened to be illegal by doing something illegal and they say it's because they care about the law that can't be true. So if they don't actually care about the law but they're still doing whatever it is they're doing, how would you know what they care about? Wouldn't you want to know about something like that? Is a bad person a person who would want to explain that or is a person who thinks they never have to explain themselves acting "special"? Tell me what you think about this, if the first or second group is actually more or less deserving and what you feel would grant the right to make that decision.

If someone gets back at you for something that happened to be illegal by doing something illegal and they say it's because they care about the law that can't be true. So if they don't actually care about the law but they're still doing whatever it is they're doing, how would you know what they care about? Wouldn't you want to know about something like that? Is a bad person a person who would want to explain that or is a person who thinks they never have to explain themselves acting "special"? Tell me what you think about this, if the first or second group is actually more or less deserving and what you feel would grant the right to make that decision.

Have you been tocking?

Mal.

perhaps giving the actual conversation you are referring to... or a hypothetical would help us understand what exactly you are asking... because i'm very confused right now...

it seems like you are saying, if someone says one thing, but does the other, how do you know what they really mean?... in which case.. you don't... cause they are a liar and/or hypocrite....

but again 'im not entirely sure what you are asking...

This goes back to the old saying that "two wrongs don't make a right." Even if someone is doing something wrong to you, you have control over your actions; therefore in part, you also control the outcome of the situation. As an example, everyone knows how many reckless drivers there are on the road, right? But if some idiot cuts you off and you DELIBERATELY run them off the road to "get even," then legally you are also in the wrong and could be held liable in that situation even though you weren't the person who took the original action.

In other words, it benefits everyone involved if you have the power to make a bad situation better and you do it rather than making things worse. A great book I read was "Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten."

• 4 weeks later...

First rule of getting on well with others: don't try to appear more well-spoken or intelligent than you are. You'll just look even more of a fool.

I read something like this before.... Better thought a fool by keeping your mouth shut than to open it & prove you are..