LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heat Keeping You From Wearing Diapers? Or Are You Loving The Heat?

Ok, maybe not loving it... Maybe just enduring it...

But does the heat cause anyone not to wear diapers?

Been out in the yard working today because things need done.

And it is brutal... lol

But I am still wearing diapers and plastic pants... lol

scott

Yes I'm lovin it, I love the summer heat and humidity always did.

Yes I love wearing diapers MORE when it's very hot.

Yes again went out diapered to cut my grass it was too hot to wear my athletic T's so I just wore shorts and a plastic covered diaper, dam shorts kept slipping off the plastic.

No I don't think it's brutal at all, last winter when I got picked for jury duty, in January of course, when I had to pry the garage door open with a bar because it was frozen shut because it was -10 at 7am I consider that brutal.

wearing 3 layers of long johns and a down vest a wool skull cap plus some outer layers, to me that is brutal and makes this time of the year a JOY for me.

Yes again I'm still wearing my plastic covered no name generic diapers with a homemade stuffer, taped shut with duct tape, waiting until they leak to change.

I love it HOT.Cant wait till the weekend they say it's going to hit 100.

Did I mention I love it HOT.......... Bee

one of my favorite things about the summer is running out in the morning to grab smokes or coffee or something, still wearing my wet abena m4. got the AC cranking in my room, and you generally have almost half an hour where the diaper stays so nice and cold. other than that, i dont wear outside in the summer, sweat way to much as it is, would be overflowing before i even got to use it, lol.

Love summer. When I work outside I put on a cloth pullup and forget the plastic pants. The natural cooling of evaporation keeps me quite comfortable. I don't know how it would work in high humidity but here my pants don't even have more than a damp crotch minutes after a wetting.

Luckily not many too hot days this summer.

Whens it's 27-32 degrees c outside, I can't wear as I sweat like mad. And sweat rash is bloody awful.