LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Website That Ids Diapers By Photos - Which Is This One?

Does anyone remember the old website (I think it used to be french or such) that identified diapers by photos. It had tons of photos of different ones. I have been trying to identify this diaper - attached (I don't know if this is a kids diaper or not these are the only photos I have found). I have searched and searched and can not find the link or post commenting about it.

post-298-0-61912600-1311114260_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-63579600-1311114276_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-61912600-1311114260_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-63579600-1311114276_thumb.jpg

Looks kind of like what I'd expect the prototype version of the ABU Super Dry Kids to look like.

Obviously its not a current SDK though.

Other than that, it might be something with a "diaper-tape" decoration.

No, thats not an ABU item :P The closest I could get is a kids diaper called "Cuties" made by First Quality. simiar construction abd bear print panal, but the bears are different *shrug*

The thickness in the middle makes me want to say 'attends' since they don't fit the mannequin well at all...which is typical of attends :roflmao:

anyways, thats just my 2 cents. Be nice if that was made in an adult size though...I'd like to try one and run it through it's paces :whistling:

In the past you could have identified this on the french website 'DiaperWorld' (diaperworld.org)

I'm unaware of any english sites today that list diaper types and have pics of each type / brand.

The diaper your after does indeed look custom.

BTW that looks very similar to the size 6 pampers when they first came out. They were a bit thicker and more sturdy when they were first introduced. I miss those LOL

It could very well just be an original plastic backed pampers diaper on a plastic model, thus the reseblence to the SDK from ABU. The model it's on is definitely plastic(sheen, no hair, no folicals, even color). May just look bigger as it's in a picture and nothing to compare it too. With the tape panel and tape tab, it makes sense. Only thing that makes it look a bit adult is the sagging in the crotch in the second picture. If it were an adult diapers, I know that Kendall makes a couple diapers with one very large tape tab. KENDALL SIMPLICITY 3D I've worn them before and they do resemble this diaper a lot. No wetness indicator, on big tape tab that's white, saggy diaper, definitely could be a Kendall Simpliticty 3D with an added tape panel.

I don't think this diaper is really pink. I think it's just bad lighting in the photo.

Yup. Here it is with white-balance correction applied:

post-8967-0-71567500-1311190309_thumb.jp

It's white. You can tell the white-balance is wrong in the original 'cos the manikin looks orangey.

post-8967-0-71567500-1311190309_thumb.jp

It could very well just be an original plastic backed pampers diaper on a plastic model, thus the reseblence to the SDK from ABU. The model it's on is definitely plastic(sheen, no hair, no folicals, even color). May just look bigger as it's in a picture and nothing to compare it too. With the tape panel and tape tab, it makes sense. Only thing that makes it look a bit adult is the sagging in the crotch in the second picture. If it were an adult diapers, I know that Kendall makes a couple diapers with one very large tape tab. KENDALL SIMPLICITY 3D I've worn them before and they do resemble this diaper a lot. No wetness indicator, on big tape tab that's white, saggy diaper, definitely could be a Kendall Simpliticty 3D with an added tape panel.

Thanks for the tip - I may have to try those out, now that ABU is off my list. I love single-tapes.

Ah HA! Ok, so its not pink. Good to know. I can't remember where I found the pics, as usual they were on some diaper site in a forum topic discussing different diapers. I never knew if they were kids diapers or adult. I assume adult because of the large tape tab and the sagging crotch, however as pointed out, we don't know the distance from the object or the size of the mannequin legs so mayeb it is a kids diaper just on a really small mannequin. I wish I knew because I would love to have some!

Thanks for the tip - I may have to try those out, now that ABU is off my list. I love single-tapes.

Before you do, just know they're about as absorbant as a most private labeled store brand diapers, ie. not absorbant. When I wore them about 5 years ago, as I'm sure they're the same, they filled up quick and felt like I had a saggy plastic bag filled with soggy paper towels. Very damp and when I sat, it would squish out the sides if pretty wet. Not that great of a diaper. The single tape made for a hard fit. As far as looks though, very, very babyish if that's what you're going for. Maybe could add a few soakers to bulk it up and increase absorbancy. Just thought I'd tell ya ;)

Before you do, just know they're about as absorbant as a most private labeled store brand diapers, ie. not absorbant. When I wore them about 5 years ago, as I'm sure they're the same, they filled up quick and felt like I had a saggy plastic bag filled with soggy paper towels. Very damp and when I sat, it would squish out the sides if pretty wet. Not that great of a diaper. The single tape made for a hard fit. As far as looks though, very, very babyish if that's what you're going for. Maybe could add a few soakers to bulk it up and increase absorbancy. Just thought I'd tell ya ;)

I've been putting up with SDK's for a while. I've already learned to not flood and not push the limits. If you're saying they're worse than ABU's current offerings (not including the German Wunderdiaper they're crowing about), then I might take notice, but if they're about the same, then screw it, I can deal. :)

A question for you- I hope it's not too personal :blush: How would you describe your build, and how do these fit your behind in height? ;)

I'm not looking for maximum absorbency but I adore a single-tape diaper like those in the 70's :) Being as poor as I am I can't afford to buy a case unless I'm pretty sure I'd like them- and these are actually affordable to me :girl_happy: Thanks in advance B)

Bettypooh