LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colon Cleansing

Has anyone here tried any of the various colon cleansing regimes? I am thinking about trying it for health reasons and would like to hear of other experiences.

They are a ripoff and have been knwon as such for several years and this has been published in, among others,t the Wall Street Journal. Also Colon and other Detox schemes. They can also be dnagerous. I would advise that you consult medical personnel I do not even see them in my spam box anymore

In fact the whole supplement industry was specifically exempted from FDA scrutiny by legislation sponsored by Tom Harkin and Orrin Hatch some 20+ years ago.

You definitely do not want to play with these kinds of things or even go near thenm without sound medical advice

Daily enemas work well for me, no more constipation from the meds I take, I was addicted to laxatives for many many years, after I found enemas I swore I would never take a lax again.

It's been close to 5 years now and the only problem or no problem for me, I found was weight loss, I lost that last 20+ pounds I could never get rid of.

I'm happy healthy and finally free of laxatives, I get to enjoy my life without feeling bloated all of the time.

Daily enemas work well for me, no more constipation from the meds I take, I was addicted to laxatives for many many years, after I found enemas I swore I would never take a lax again.

It's been close to 5 years now and the only problem or no problem for me, I found was weight loss, I lost that last 20+ pounds I could never get rid of.

I'm happy healthy and finally free of laxatives, I get to enjoy my life without feeling bloated all of the time.

daily enemas are not good for you either.You can do real damage to your colon doing that to much.And any dr.will tell you that.Just google to meny enemas and it will tell you the same thing a dr.will say.

Probably with a 5-alarm fire to go along with it

I talked to DR's I had CT scans MRI's Bone scans I'm as healthy as anyone half my age or less.

Someone that has not had the life long problems I have had wouldn't understand what I went thru.

enemas are a daily thing for a lot of people. there are people who have damaged their rectum, and cannot pass faecal matter. holding an enema for too long can drain you of electrolytes, but it isnt dangerous if you know what you are doing. consult your doctor. they can tell you if it is a good idea for you or not and can tell you the proper method.

• Like 1

Like with so much else there is a "too much of a good thing" :whistling: Colon cleaning when needed is a good thing- but it's not needed as frequently as many of it's proponents suggest <_< And enemas are not a substitute as they do nothing for the upper colon. The current 'modern medical' thinking is based on the same fallacy as BMI- that all people are the same and one standard works for all :bash: My digestion is problematic, and a colon cleansing would likely do me a world of good. When the money for it becomes available I'm going to look into it here and maybe get it done to see what happens ;) Most people are different and the procedure may not be of much benefit to them compared to me. As long as it's done carefully and properly and not too often, I doubt there's much potential harm in it if any.

Bettypooh