LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Your Ab Side Ever Been Exposed

Guest diaperboykcmo

My ex wife aired all of my BDSM And Abdl shit when we divorced. Their response? "you're still an adulteress" :-) they still love me for who I am.

My current and future parents in law know and even participate in it lightly.

I've grown to realize I can only surround myself with those who know me and accept me for who I am. The rest can shove it. :-)

Although, when my fiancé told her parents I was not expecting it at all! Mother in law purchased me a pair of whinnie the pooh overalls! My face burned when she gave it to me. Heh.

Glad it all worked out OK. It shows when some try & downsize their wrong doing it doesnot work out for them. I try & treat everyone good even if I don't agree with everything they do; & so-far it has worked out ok.

i told my fiancee on my first date as well, being open lets you remove the fear from life of being exposed. i havent hid it for years, and havent been happier. my diapers are in my drawrs, my bottles and soothers in the open. it is very freeing. and you can know that everyone who is a friend loves you for who you are.

i told my fiancee on my first date as well, being open lets you remove the fear from life of being exposed. i havent hid it for years, and havent been happier. my diapers are in my drawrs, my bottles and soothers in the open. it is very freeing. and you can know that everyone who is a friend loves you for who you are.

A-FUCKEN-MEN Brother! Couldn't agree with you more. Been the best experience of my life, finally getting free from the cloak and dagger hiding and guilt associated with it.

I din't think telling the person your dating on the first date would have been the best idea but being honest is certainly a must if the relationship is going to be long term. Heck, as soon as i realized that what i had was "for real" I had already thought to tell her some way. I think i did at least, it's been awhile since i told her at this point :)

Plus she was the one who brought it out of me ultimately so figure that one out. Other then that i've told me mom once and she "caught" me once so other then them and few other therapists nobody knows and that's how i prefer to keep it thank you very much :thumbsup:

Guest diaperboykcmo

I din't think telling the person your dating on the first date would have been the best idea but being honest is certainly a must if the relationship is going to be long term. Heck, as soon as i realized that what i had was "for real" I had already thought to tell her some way. I think i did at least, it's been awhile since i told her at this point :)

Plus she was the one who brought it out of me ultimately so figure that one out. Other then that i've told me mom once and she "caught" me once so other then them and few other therapists nobody knows and that's how i prefer to keep it thank you very much :thumbsup:

How'd she bring it out of you!

Well we were talking about kinks one day and i told her i had a fairly big one but that I really didn't feel comfortable saying what it was. It didn't take long for me to tell her though. I think if i was lucky maybe 30 minutes passed lol. She just told me that no matter what she would still love me even if she wasn't really into it. That was about enough encouraging i needed so i told her. She was 100% accepting right from the start, and probably part of that is because she has a similar thing although i'd put her more into the Adult Kid section. At that point she just slowly weaned me into it. She bought me a pacifier then one day while we were out we bought a bottle and then one day she surprised me by ordering me a box of diapers. I think i knew at that point what they were but my excitement and giddyness didn't really want to spoil it so i pretended not to know until she put one on me :)

That was a very good day in more ways then one.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Well we were talking about kinks one day and i told her i had a fairly big one but that I really didn't feel comfortable saying what it was. It didn't take long for me to tell her though. I think if i was lucky maybe 30 minutes passed lol. She just told me that no matter what she would still love me even if she wasn't really into it. That was about enough encouraging i needed so i told her. She was 100% accepting right from the start, and probably part of that is because she has a similar thing although i'd put her more into the Adult Kid section. At that point she just slowly weaned me into it. She bought me a pacifier then one day while we were out we bought a bottle and then one day she surprised me by ordering me a box of diapers. I think i knew at that point what they were but my excitement and giddyness didn't really want to spoil it so i pretended not to know until she put one on me :)

That was a very good day in more ways then one.

Man your story brings back so many memories with my xgf/mommy!

Other than my girlfriend (who is now my wife-- just married yay!) i would say no-- I can see how that would be erotic but at the same time I want to keep my private life separate-- especially from work. Maybe if I was on vacation and would never see the person again maybe but in general life no for me