LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still In Diapers At 14 Years Old

has anyone been on dprtube and watched the video "Mom Discuesses Son Is Still in Diapers After 14 Years of Potty Training" omg i swear that is how i want life to be!!!!!!!! its a huge turn-on

How about a link? http://www.dprtube.com doesn't get anywhere.

Is this about an adult baby or adult kid, or ageplay between two consenting adults?

OTHERWISE your totally fucking sick!!!

This thread is under review ATM. Having not seen the vid, and it not being linked here, the OP is just a discussion of a vid posted elsewhere as I see it, whether I agree or not. Sometimes being a Mod leaves you wondering.........

Bettypooh

This thread is under review ATM. Having not seen the vid, and it not being linked here, the OP is just a discussion of a vid posted elsewhere as I see it, whether I agree or not. Sometimes being a Mod leaves you wondering.........

Bettypooh

Betty there is no such video.At least thats what the site says.

Is this about an adult baby or adult kid, or ageplay between two consenting adults?

OTHERWISE your totally fucking sick!!!

I must have miss interpreted the OP's statement. I understood it to say in other words to mean "Damn I wish that was me" as in the boy who was still diapered by his mother. :whistling:

You must have this site confused with "D33kers".

Everyone here is (or should be) over 18 years of age.

Which means 14 y/o and "huge turn-on" shouldn't be used in the same post.

Even if you think it. Please don't share it.

Thanks!

I must have miss interpreted the OP's statement. I understood it to say in other words to mean "Damn I wish that was me" as in the boy who was still diapered by his mother. :whistling:

On second look, I agree with you. I was originally requesting a link to get the 5 W's. (Who, what, when, where, & why,) to this purported "news" story.

Not commenting on the OP's wish to be that boy. :lol: