LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Motivation To Work

No pass through the trunk is a deal breaker for me. People are always amazed at what I can fit in my Corolla. We also have an Accord, but because of the shape of the pass through it doesn't hold nearly as much as the Corolla.

Seats do fold down and there is a pass through

Really? They must have revised it recently then. I read a review of the SX4 Sedan when it first came out and the rear X-brace and lack of folding seats was pointedly mentioned. One of the major reasons I didn't consider it when looking for an efficient yet fun vehicle.

DD - Congrats!

BabyStevie - Sorry about your problems with the Chevy. I just got back from 2 weeks in Detroit and chatted a bit with a GM guy there. Turns out that about $8K of the price of just about any GM car is for UAW retirement payments. Doing the math, the balance has to reached somehow. What I noticed about the Caddies was that typical matainence projects would be so extremely difficult that "only the dealer" could do them. Hmm...

I'm proud to be an American, but I'm looking at a foreign car as my next one as well. I'm saving up for a 2012 VW Jetta Sportwagen JTI, at least at this point. I was looking at a Chevy HHR, but they won't be made anymore.

I just got out of a first new model year 2008 CTS four door. 120,000 km in three years (I drive for work pretty much) and I had *zero* problems with it. Don't forget, this is model year one... that's essentially the beta test year for cars. Not a single problem the entire 3 year term.

Now I'm into a new 2011 CTS Coupe... vrooom vroom! Fun times :)

Yep the UAW part is bs, but I have a feeling it's a bit inflated.

Seats do fold down and there is a pass through

You said though that their is an x-bar still in the new one right? Meaning even though their is a pass through you can't fit much through it.

I've got enough motivation just as it is. Starting a business doing what I love is plenty to get me out of bed.

I would love to start my own business, but there are a limited number of things I'm qualified for, and the market for any of them is very tight right now. For now I'll keep working for The Man and be ready for any opportunities that present themselves.