LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have A Safe 4Th Of July

This video shows the dangers of sparklers. Think about the poor girl who was burned before you judge her or her parents. I've heard all the excuses time and again... Oh the parents are dumb, they should have watched her, the kid could been careful, it's an american tradition, etc.. Tell that to the child with severe burns sitting in the hospital.

For a moment's fun with a sparkler, a burn injury as a result of a sparkler is a lifelong problem. It is not going to go away. What the child and family go through stays with them the rest of their lives. Parents feel guilty because they thought sparklers were safe for their child.

A Sparkler Story.

and part II

part II

Parts of this video were recorded at IFSA Camp I Am Me in Ingleside, IL. It's an annual camp for burned children ages 8-16. I have been going there every summer since 1992 and have been a counselor for 11 years now, and it's an important part of my life.

• Like 2

Sparklers can reach upwards of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit! (A third degree burn can occur at just 220 degrees) While sparklers are legal in the majority of the 50 states, they also account for about a third of fireworks-related injuries to children under 5. Young children lack the physical coordination to properly handle sparklers, and may not understand the dangers associated with them! By: Burn Prevention Network..

Hats off to you for becoming a counselor, a very noble and worthwhile cause too. Children often find it hard to understand grown up issues, though they could certainly teach us a thing or two when it comes to accepting our circumstances! So for all those you've helped or will help - thank you.

To every one else, have a great day and play safe please :)