LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mcafee Thinks We'Re Okay

So, I was browsing the forum, and I looked in the bottom corner and I see the SiteAdvisor telling you about the security of the website. Well, I see it has a green check, which means that there is nothing wrong with it. I scroll my mouse over it and it says "McAfee SiteAdvisor tested this website and did not find any problems." So, I guess to McAfee, we're not weird at all.

Just something I thought was funny :blush:

im not notmally a hater, so i will apologise in advance. im sorry.

the reason Apple computers "Don't Get Virus" is because any programmer with half a brain can realise that when making a virus, to infect the vast majority of the world you use ntfs file system not Apple. so no-one makes virus for apple, because only 3-4% of the world actually uses them. they cant even get negative attention. pretty sad right?

the reason apple has such a high customer satisfaction rating is because if you can use one for three months and get to the survey, you will like it. Macs are the number one most returned item at best buy in Canada and the US, in all of the store. if you buy the most powerful mac, you dish out about $3000. for the same hardware on a PC, you can pay as little as 600, and most of them will still be better than a mac. and if you want Mac functionality, use Ubuntu. its the same layout, but better than both operating systems in speed and usability.

now on the plus side, Macs have alot of value to the music and video industry, and i can give credit where credit is due. but for the normal person, there is absolutely no reason to buy a mac. ever.

again, im sorry, i dont quite know where this came from, but i guess i had to get it out.

• Like 2

im not notmally a hater, so i will apologise in advance. im sorry.

the reason Apple computers "Don't Get Virus" is because any programmer with half a brain can realise that when making a virus, to infect the vast majority of the world you use ntfs file system not Apple. so no-one makes virus for apple, because only 3-4% of the world actually uses them. they cant even get negative attention. pretty sad right?

the reason apple has such a high customer satisfaction rating is because if you can use one for three months and get to the survey, you will like it. Macs are the number one most returned item at best buy in Canada and the US, in all of the store. if you buy the most powerful mac, you dish out about $3000. for the same hardware on a PC, you can pay as little as 600, and most of them will still be better than a mac. and if you want Mac functionality, use Ubuntu. its the same layout, but better than both operating systems in speed and usability.

now on the plus side, Macs have alot of value to the music and video industry, and i can give credit where credit is due. but for the normal person, there is absolutely no reason to buy a mac. ever.

again, im sorry, i dont quite know where this came from, but i guess i had to get it out.

Incredible! I have said almost this same thing many times before to annoying people who think Mac is better because they don't viruses

And actually they can and do get virus's. It mostly comes down to how knowledgeable the operator is with operating system though. Ie. Do you ignore this message telling you that something is installing? Or do you authorize and let it go.

One of the trends that irritates me is the need for people to disable UAC in windows vista and 7. Once your system is up to date and everything that you use is installed and where you want it, you should never see it pop up. If it does, then you should know that some kind of system change or installation is going on. A little feature taken from the Mac and what helps keep their system secure.  

The only problem I have with mcafee is that I just don't trust it. mcafee comes in all nice and all, but next thing you know while your playing someone pulls up to the back door in a semi and steals all your diapers.

Is it just that people have decided to discuss computer viruses here because the subject was brought up? If so, thats fine with me. I just hope that people who read the original post saw the satire and the humor that was meant to be. I guess the McAfee people might also be AB/DL themselves if they see no problem with us being an adult baby/diaper lovers web site.

Why would the theme of the site be of any concern to McAfee or any other AV vendor? All they concern themselves about is security issues, not content.

On the matter of "Macs don't get viruses" well, sorry but all operating systems have security vulnerabilities, including OS X. It is a virtual impossibility to develop such a vast system without leaving at least some holes or flaws and it's these flaws that malware uses to dig itself into a system. The simple fact of the matter is that, for the most part, the criminals who develop modern malware target the system with more users (i.e. Windows for now) and thus the greatest chance for a return on their investment. You don't develop it for an OS that has a 5-15% market share because you're immediately putting the vast majority of potential marks beyond your reach. As Macs become more and more popular, malware on the Mac will be come more and more attractive to the criminals and therefore will become more and more prevalent. FWIW, this is already happening:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/26/mac_malware_game_changer/

Why would the theme of the site be of any concern to McAfee or any other AV vendor? All they concern themselves about is security issues, not content.

On the matter of "Macs don't get viruses" well, sorry but all operating systems have security vulnerabilities, including OS X. It is a virtual impossibility to develop such a vast system without leaving at least some holes or flaws and it's these flaws that malware uses to dig itself into a system. The simple fact of the matter is that, for the most part, the criminals who develop modern malware target the system with more users (i.e. Windows for now) and thus the greatest chance for a return on their investment. You don't develop it for an OS that has a 5-15% market share because you're immediately putting the vast majority of potential marks beyond your reach. As Macs become more and more popular, malware on the Mac will be come more and more attractive to the criminals and therefore will become more and more prevalent. FWIW, this is already happening:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/26/mac_malware_game_changer/

I know, I was just making a pun :whistling: No need to look too much into it.