LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Room

nice room.

i see you have some rc cars there aswell. i have a hpi savage and a trophy. i love them to bits. bashing them in the local park. can be expensive for fuel tho here in the uk. its like £5.50 a litre. im about to add a carbon fibre duel disk brake to my savage over the weekend. aint got a clue how to do it but i guess il have to give it try because its takes about a mile for my truck to stop.

I have 3 Stampede's and a Rustler, all Traxxas, and all electric. Haven't tried a gas one yet. With today's batteries I probably won't. Get about 45 min and 50MPH per battery

Damn... I used to get a whopping 5 minutes from a 9 turn back in the day. Had 4 batteries and a 30 minute total charge time including cool down. I flew gas and drove it as well. :thumbsup:

Always gets me when someone who flys an R/C plane uses an electric motor and people who drive an R/C car use a gas motor! When I drove R/C it was mostly around a dirt track and everyone used electric cars (25 years ago). Gas powered cars went way too fast to be practical around the tight turns on a dirt track. I've been flying R/C for over 30 years and have always used gas engines. True, electric motors are so much better now than they were 20 years ago and there is no mess with fule, glow plugs, starter motors, etc., but the whole idea is that when flying up in the sky, you have so much more room to go as fast as you want and you can fly all over the sky. True, people do it with electric motors as well but I always though gas motors are better for flying modle airplanes than for R/C cars. I'm not trying to start a controversy here about gas and electric cars and planes, it's just that for me, it's more practicle to fly gas motors and drive electric cars.

Omg way too many pillows :) you cant even fit on the bed with all those. Yeh i love rc cars too but dont have the time anymore. Hope one day when i can "retire" ill have a track in the back yard. If i ever win the lotto id open up a hobby shop and track even if the "business" breaks even id be happy. Great hobby for anyone.

Open packs and AB stuff I use often in a box on top of the wardrobe, closed packs and rarer stuff in the closet. Wipes, powder and whatnot on lower shelf of the bedside table.

The only discovery risk is the kids. They aren't allowed in our bedroom without permission and the box is well above their eye line so there's no chance of it being spotted. People just don't tend to look up, you know. In fact, I'd been using that box for months when my wife asked "why did you put that box up there?" - she'd only just noticed it. So, hiding diapers: up is best :P

Challenge Accepted!

post-1-0-32623600-1301795525_thumb.jpg

See how long it takes for someone to notice, or (more likely) for my mom to return it to its proper place.

The question on everyone's mind is: Is it still up there!?

Always gets me when someone who flys an R/C plane uses an electric motor and people who drive an R/C car use a gas motor! When I drove R/C it was mostly around a dirt track and everyone used electric cars (25 years ago). Gas powered cars went way too fast to be practical around the tight turns on a dirt track. I've been flying R/C for over 30 years and have always used gas engines. True, electric motors are so much better now than they were 20 years ago and there is no mess with fule, glow plugs, starter motors, etc., but the whole idea is that when flying up in the sky, you have so much more room to go as fast as you want and you can fly all over the sky. True, people do it with electric motors as well but I always though gas motors are better for flying modle airplanes than for R/C cars. I'm not trying to start a controversy here about gas and electric cars and planes, it's just that for me, it's more practicle to fly gas motors and drive electric cars.

I fly four stroke engines, part of the fun is a scale plane with a realistic sounding engine doing aerobatics. BTW I raced gas cars too, they make these things called throttle ya know :P You ain't got to hammer down all the time :) I had brakes on a separate channel mixed in with the throttle. The thing that gets me is how cheap the cars are now, back when they came out they were just like a real car. Took a few days to build one, about the only thing that was plastic was the body. Kinda like a old erector set back in the day. Luckily I started flying and driving when I was in Japan, the Hobbie stores over there would make you drool! :thumbsup: I remember going to get a suspension link I broke when I hit a brick wall, was cool just walking into the store, holding the car up to the guy behind the counter (Didn't speak the lingo don't ya know. He was like "Hai hai" Which is yes, yes . Then came out from the counter and on the wall pulled two bags down, a left and a right side, came back, set down the one I needed when I paid for it. He snatched my car and the part and about like a NASCAR pit crew proceeded to change out the part, I kinda was dumbstruck over the whole thing, but when he came back with it, I tried to pay and he wouldn't take any money. Now that was service!