LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Monkies In The Potty Room!

Re-decorating our bathroom post-renovation and saw these adorable bath sets at Bed bath and beyond. Has a little solar panel that keeps the heads bobbing all the time! Got the toothbrush holder, couldn't resist!

You know when your sleeping they will come alive and eat all your toilet paper ! .Just saying , i heard it from a friend who heard it from their cousin !.Never trust a bathroom monkey lol ! :thumbsup: .But they are cool looking ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can just see you late at night, in bed sleeping. The house is quiet, even kind of scary in the dark! You have diapers on so you don't need to get out of bed anyway to go to that scary bathroom! All of a sudden, from that scary creepy room down the hall you hear a noise! Quivering in your bed, you pull the covers over your head hoping against hope that the sound will quit! It starts getting a little louder and then all of a sudden, you hear it very clearly comming from the bathroom down the hall.....

HEY HEY WE'RE THE MONKEEYS! PEOPLE SAY WE MONKEY AROUND! BUT WE'RE TOO BUSY SINGING, TO PUT ANYBODY DOWN!

I can just see you late at night, in bed sleeping. The house is quiet, even kind of scary in the dark! You have diapers on so you don't need to get out of bed anyway to go to that scary bathroom! All of a sudden, from that scary creepy room down the hall you hear a noise! Quivering in your bed, you pull the covers over your head hoping against hope that the sound will quit! It starts getting a little louder and then all of a sudden, you hear it very clearly comming from the bathroom down the hall.....

HEY HEY WE'RE THE MONKEEYS! PEOPLE SAY WE MONKEY AROUND! BUT WE'RE TOO BUSY SINGING, TO PUT ANYBODY DOWN!

:roflmao: That shit was funny I don't care if you are old enough to remember!!

I couldn't handle the suspense :unsure: I didn't know what was going to happen. Then from out of nowhere...:o

I almost choked on my lunch. :roflmao: That is so hilarious. This is the funniest thing that I've heard in a while. You've made me a happy girl :girl_happy:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The first thought that came into my mind was, "I guess Peter Tork wouldn't wear a diaper if offered to him."

Peter Tork in a diaper... that sounds like something I'd see during a bad drug reaction!