LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New New New

Hey all im new...duh lol the names armybaby joined the board cuz im looking for like minded peeps to chat with sick of having only my wife whose rly new to all of this to talk to about stuff my Sn on yahoo is this platinumjok3r other wise im on here alot look forward to getting to know new ppl so have a very diapered day

Aloha!

Okay, why ArmyBaby? I was born an Army brat so if that's the backstory on your screen name, we have that in common. You are so fortunate to have sites like this and the internet in general to see that there are like minded people and others that are close to being of the same mind. Way back when I was your age, there was just the occasional "letter" in an adult magazine I won't mention that was my first clue that there were others who liked diapers.

You're also lucky that your wife is understanding, at least to some degree, with this part of you. My first marriage was at 24 and she didn't understand this at all. Like many, I had to try to hide and deny this part of me. Obviously, it doesn't work and that's what people your age can learn from old guys like me.

Have fun here and I hope you find what you are looking for.

E como mai,

Honu

Welcome army baby! I can say that even though you joined before me, because I have been lurking here for many years and was previously registered under a 'stupid' acronym name, which through a half dozen computers, is long forgotten. :-)

....I have a blog about my life as a secret abdl if you'd like to read it sometime.....

Do you have a link to that blog?

Honu I chose army baby for a couple reasons and those being first off im a army brat and second im currently enlist so the name just kinda fit when I thought of it

Tofu would love a link to the blog

Rhianna thank you plus everyone for the warm welcomes

Hey all im new...duh lol the names armybaby joined the board cuz im looking for like minded peeps to chat with sick of having only my wife whose rly new to all of this to talk to about stuff my Sn on yahoo is this platinumjok3r other wise im on here alot look forward to getting to know new ppl so have a very diapered day

Welcome aboard! You are very lucky to have a wife that participates.

Welcome old bean and Tofu...

ther is a lot of serving or ex-serving babies... nice to meet another one, didnt you find it hard to express this in the forces in big multi man rooms and no privicy?

i know i did

:thumbsup:

Thank you for your service and please know that I appreciate the freedoms that you defend. I did my service when I was younger and appreciate you taking the watch now. I'm very glad that your wife is open-minded about this and hope that you consider the "give-and-take" of relationships. More directly, if you want her to give you acceptance, what does she take from it? Keep her in mind and I think you'll get more of what you want.

With Respect and Appreciation,

Honu