LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Industrial Shredder Vs Diapers

A demonstration of an industrial shredder shows the meaningless destruction of perfectly fine unused baby diapers. Other notable vicims are tampons, feminine pads, an assortment of fruits and vegitables, insulation, blankets, a shoe collection, and other usefull items.

Industrial Shredder

At first I thought this was going to be another one of SSI's crazy videos, (think "will it blend" with industrial shredders,) but it actually turned out to essentially be a montage of virtually everything SSI has done. Still impressive though. (Oh, and there's definitely inspiration in here for future "will it blend" videos.)

A demonstration of an industrial shredder shows the meaningless destruction of perfectly fine unused baby diapers. Other notable vicims are tampons, feminine pads, an assortment of fruits and vegitables, insulation, blankets, a shoe collection, and other usefull items.

Industrial Shredder

I have seen a lot of shredders at work but that small thing dose one heck of a job

All I could think about was those poor vintage plastic diapers! Man I'd love to have every old plastic baby diaper that i've ever thrown away (unused) when I was a kid. Before I became an adult, comfortable with myself, I went through YEARS of binge and purge! (From 7 to about 18 years old). Must have been thousands of diapers. :( Most of them would be worth good money today! :P