LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don'T Know What To Believe!

My mixed berry punch is mainly Apple juice. My Mango Madness is Kiwi and my Cherry has no juice at all!

And yet they all taste so good! Damn you food labs!

Juisy juice is (or claims to be) 100% juice...I've tried some and it's VERY yummy....and al juice..no MSG or HFCS or other icky stuff :P

The 100% juice stuff is SO much better for you than the artificial crap. I no longer buy juice that isn't 100% juice. I also usually buy concentrate, too, 'cause its cheaper. Personally, I love blueberry-pomegranate.

reading this thread, i realized i dont really drink juice... i have 1 8oz bottle of diet coke a day at lunch and drink water the rest of the day.... weird..... i used to love juice...

Real fruit juice is just so expensive these days. A bottle of 100% Cranberry juice is like $7.

And Cranberry tastes horrible... Imagine what the good stuff costs...

reading this thread, i realized i dont really drink juice... i have 1 8oz bottle of diet coke a day at lunch and drink water the rest of the day.... weird..... i used to love juice...

Wow. I wish I could afford to drink pop every day... I get a 2-liter about once ever other month. Either Pepsi or generic Grape. The rest of the time, nothing but water, unless someone else is paying. In the winter, I splurge a bit more, with those big canisters of generic hot cocoa mix. Water sucks... But when yer poor, there really isn't much choice...