LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Questions

so this morning as with most mornings :whistling: wet nappy off,sit on big boy potty #2

a little wee too,job done as soon as i put a clean nappy on bang wetting :censored:

it as if my body knows...

next one,when i change as soon as i undo my nappy even if i have just wet,i start weeing again.

had a few puddles on the floor :crybaby:

well that it...anybody

Being incontinent comes in many different patterns. When I void it's always a huge flood. I have had a few while changing, but have learned to just put the diapers over me and wait it out and start all over. Doesn't happen with me often because I usually change soon after the second flooding or one gauze prefold diaper won't handle it all. If I'm wearing two, I'll wait until after the third flooding to change. I don't mind wet diapers.

That type of reaction - wetting when genitals exposed to cold air (as opposed to the warmth of the diaper), and wetting when standing is a common occurrence with some types of reflex incontinence. To explain why - the cold causes the bladder to constrict and with a weak / open sphincter, you will wet. When you stand, the weight of your internal organs press on your bladder, and with a weak / open sphincter, you will void.

This type of behaviour occurs to some bowel incontinent people - ie as they stand, their internal organs add extra pressure to their bowels - which is enough to cause them to void.

The best way to avoid this is to make sure that your bladder & bowels are empty before changing - ie take a deep breath, close your mouth and force your bladder & bowels to completely empty. That will ensure that the clean diaper does not get soiled as soon as you get up. This procedure can also be used when sitting on a potty etc.

• Like 1

I have done this :blush: though it's rare with me. It has to be psychological, but sometimes my bladder just doesn't want to empty unless I wet myself- I can pee in the toilet and wait there forever till there's no more that will come out but as soon as a diaper goes on I need to pee and it's not just a dribble :screwy: My bladder almost never fills or empties completely, and on my rare very leaky days as soon as I change I'm beginning to get wet again :o Very rarely it's as bad as you describe, but it has happened. The worst time I was at work when my bladder went into overdrive and I had to change mid-morning :whistling: No problem, just change and go on B) By early afternoon I was soaked again and had to use my second and last change :( I used the toilet as much as I could but it was a waste of time- almost nothing would come out :angry: As soon as I got back to work, motion would bring a small flood and with an hour to go I wasn't sure I'd make it without leaking :crybaby: I gave it all I had, and got it reduced to small almost constant spurts in my diaper with every move, with just dribbles into the toilet- I went to the bathroom maybe 5 times that last hour! I felt myself and was dry outside when I went to my car to go home but when I sat down the cheap pull-up squeezed out a pair of diaper-smiles at the leg-bands of my plastic panties :bash:

It was just luck that I had two changes that day; I wasn't sure what was in the car a few days before so I put another change in the trunk and discovered I still had one there. Since that day I carry two or more changes to work all the time, and if I feel the least doubt I'll add something more absorbent along with extra plastic panties in case the elastics get wet :D So far I manage pretty well with my cheap pull-ups ;) If it gets worse I'll just begin wearing something better from the get-go. When you wear for need you just deal with it and try to remain positive about it all. It's just life and there's only so much you can do about it so try to laugh at the rest and go on ^_^ I'm lucky that things aren't worse for me; on most days I could get by with a few pads but I like diapers so I diaper instead :wub: It's all just life so do what you must to deal with it and live on!

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. Doesn't happen to me though sometimes I end up with a little trickle in my pants after I finish peeing. Usually when I'm sick though it's never enough to show through my pants. Kinda annoying?

Looks like your prostate is right on schedule.

Hang in there and start looking for a urologist in between 10 to 15 years.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

so this morning as with most mornings :whistling: wet nappy off,sit on big boy potty #2

a little wee too,job done as soon as i put a clean nappy on bang wetting :censored:

it as if my body knows...

next one,when i change as soon as i undo my nappy even if i have just wet,i start weeing again.

had a few puddles on the floor :crybaby:

well that it...anybody