LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Things In Your Diaper

I am currently in a relationship with a girl who is very dominant and in some ways slightly sadistic. I love her and some of the things we have done together is great but she likes me to be diapered when were together and she has a desire to put things down my diaper.

the first time this happened we were in a park and she had a few bits of food in her bag for a lunch break. She started to feed me and i loved it then she pulled out a bowl of mushed up bananas and mango. it looked like baby food but i don't like bananas so she said if i didn't want to eat it she would put it straight into my diapers where it would have ended up anyway, she leant forward and pulled my trousers and front of my diapers open and poured the mushed up fruit in. The feeling was incredible and later that afternoon when she was teasing me sh began to rub the front of my diaper massaging the fruit into my groin.

A few days later whilst at home sh opened a yogurt and said she didn't like the flavor, so she beckoned me over and pulled the back of my diaper open and pored it into my diaper. it was cold and felt strange.

Now yesterday we went to the cinema and when we were sat waiting for the film to start, she said they had put ice in her drink and she didn't want ice so she told me to open the front of my diaper and she scooped the ice from her drink and tipped it into my diaper, i was cold and horrible for almost 30mins i couldn't concentrate. she loves it watching me squirm, but i love her too much to tell her to stop.

My quick question after all that is has anyone here had anything put down there diaper that was nice feeling or not so nice???

• Like 2

umm no .But if this is true enjoy it

This, pretty much. Personally though, I wouldn't let food be put into my diaper...Especially the yogurt...One would think dairy would be especially dangerous to the gentials if left there too long.

~ moogle

actually many women use frozen yogurt 'tampons' if they have a yeast infection..... but yeah in general, food around those orfices should not be left there for long...

my only concern is, letting people at a public park watch your girlfriend put stuff down your pants... i mean we don't put our hands down our pants for any reason in public because its just considered not socially acceptable... so letting someone else dump food down there... is not really the best thing to be doing in public...

but whatever, glad u found something you enjoy.

I once put 3 eggs (completely intact) in the seat of my nappy.

Wandering around the house doing chores being careful not to sit down or put too much pressure on them in case they break is a challenge.

Of course, they do break eventually and the felling is odd to say the least.

• Like 1

my only concern is, letting people at a public park watch your girlfriend put stuff down your pants... i mean we don't put our hands down our pants for any reason in public because its just considered not socially acceptable... so letting someone else dump food down there... is not really the best thing to be doing in public...

We were in a quite are of the park sat under a tree in the shade looking out at the lake, no-one could see us, i don't like to flaunt my diaper i prefer that other people don't even know i wearing them.

There is no way in hell I would let someone put food in my diaper. But hey if you like it, then enjoy. I would just put some rules in place with her regarding the type of food/temp etc.

Reading this thread makes me wonder if the only real strange thing in a diaper is wet. Sonce that is all I do in mine, I am beginning to get an inferiority complex. I guess I am just not weird enough for this group

Puts head in hands and sobs. Then puts head on shelf and walks off to the bedroom

Oh, this is always fun. I have had someone put a whole bowl of ice cubes down my diaper. COLD!!!!!! As you can imagine, it was for punishment.

Whipped cream is fun too, but I think alka seltzer gives the most interesting feeling after wetting the diaper.

The idea with the whole egg is something I have not tried. I think that could be fun.

• Like 1

What would a Scientologist put in a diaper? I think the story should be "Ina Kirstie Alley way