LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious In A Diaper!

How do we know that she's wearing a diaper in that pic? I demand a more updated photo, like from the year 2005 and later. :)

that was my point too...you stole it!!!!!

i see no proof in that picture that a diaper was involved in this so called "diaper wearing" period of her life

:thumbsup: way to put all those people in their places i think its cool to have others here that dont wear and are cool with the ab/dl scene and life styles if you havnt noticed i myself have not been online in the chat since it was reassessed but i am very invvolved with reading the forum here . i miss talking to every one but i have my own reasons for not verifying my age . i have been on these sights for a very long time and beleive me if i could say i was twenty again and could get away with it i would but i am very honest about myself to every one . by chance if i ever met anyone for real i would not surprise them in any way so being honest is the best policy ,....... any way very nice pic of you and your diapered bum cute too

sincerely glenn63

Hey glenn63, you are verified 18+. Come back to the chat whenever you feel like it.

Thanks for your mostest cutest baby pic curious! But you forgot one thing! the diaper isn't exactly showing.

So. that leads me to believe thats its entirely possible that you could be the first human to walk the planet who has never worn a diaper . :roflmao:

Its always fun to hear from you!!!

U2 glennie :)

I haven't been around the chatroom either, but now that I paid my $1.00 paypal old fart fee, I may be around again.

Looking forward to a few good chats :P

CYA :angel_not:

I think shes adorable....Very cute...Bravo...and yes..i belive theres a diaper under there.

Hugs

Johnjon

Johnjon there is no way i can hold a candle to the way u look in a diaper! :) TY darlin ur adorable and very cute as well! TY For the gift! ;)

Curious

well no its not the cutest picture on this site actually........nope, why????.....cos' I have seen a picture of this lovely Lady ALL grown up and without nappies on!!! .....wow ok it was from the neck up!!!! ....and she is really pretty as are all the Ladies on this site.

How was I lucky enough to see such a pretty picture, easy........being polite and having good manners and not forcing or asking.......so my point is to treat ALL ppl nicely and build up a trust and a rapour just as you would by chatting to someone face to face.

Was it worth it........wow !!! she is a very pretty Lady......as pretty as she is kind and caring......but ask to see it, wait........and you never know what might happen

I found the picture to be quite cute. I do enjoy the ladies pictures, in, or out of diapers. If one thinks she may be wearing then the mental image is very important. The actual picture of her in a diaper at a later stage of life would be very enticing. As I've said many a time: the brain is the biggest sex organ we have. The visual stimuli is a large part of establishing that picture. But I can very well understand anyones apprehensiveness to putting pictures of themselves on the net. There are to many reasons not to do it. As long as we enjoy what we are doing then go for it. :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...