LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

League Of Legends User

I play a videogame for the PC named league of legends and while looking at the website for the game, I was browsing through a post about a Youtube contest. One of the runners up had the username "FatDudeInADiaper"

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/dreamhack-comes-true-today

Understand that username was likely more inspired by the South Park episode where they all sat in Cartman's basement getting disgustingly fat eating whatever he demanded his mother bring them and wearing adult diapers so they could focus completely on the game and not have to get up for anything...

Hm. I have an account for that game sitting around, but that certainly isn't me. A friend of mine works for the company that made it. Perhaps I should dust my account off. I haven't used it since the closed beta. :P

• 2 months later...

Hm. I have an account for that game sitting around, but that certainly isn't me. A friend of mine works for the company that made it. Perhaps I should dust my account off. I haven't used it since the closed beta. tongue.gif

I have an account and I play a lot. Message me with your name and I can add you, or I can message you mine. It'd be fun to play with some one else who's diapered up while playing =)

Understand that username was likely more inspired by the South Park episode where they all sat in Cartman's basement getting disgustingly fat eating whatever he demanded his mother bring them and wearing adult diapers so they could focus completely on the game and not have to get up for anything...

Actually, that would have been tame compared to what Cartman really did. :o

• 1 month later...

It is a good game, but people are mean as shit on there, especially if you suck. I have been playing for awhile, but I may quit due to the torrent of objurgation I see every time I play. I know I am complaining, but why play the game to just blame everyone else when you lose.

• 1 year later...