LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missy Gold Photo

Hi Everyone,

The current Naughty Diaper Girl photo update shows Momma Clare Fonda diapering Missy Ann Gold. Here is a higher resolution version of the update photo.

Of course I have extra interest in Missy Gold. Not only does she share the name "Missy" with my youngest and most favorite sister, the latest star of the Clare Fonda videos looks very much as my real sister looked when she was 19. Well, my sister Missy is much taller, but their faces and hair are so similar.

This photo is from the current Clare Fonda Naughty Diaper Girl video clip set "Missy Wants Her Mommy" in which a young adult (who looks years younger) already was acting childish when she started wetting at community college. The nurse sent her home with a disposable diaper.

My sister Missy was the only one of us who wet during the day while in high school. Since my Missy, like the rest of us had been bedwetting for years, she just took her own disposables to school. Our school nurse knew our Mom very well, so made sure my Missy had a discreet place to change as needed.

post-16053-0-02055300-1307098756_thumb.j

post-16053-0-02055300-1307098756_thumb.j

• Like 3

That is a nice piccy, I appreciate you sharing it. As for the other info I enjoyed that too. We all have our thoughts & reasons for things and it is nice recollect on times gone by.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Not saying it is the same person, but wasn't Missy Gold the governor's daughter on "Benson"?

Does anyone under 35 have any idea what I am talking about? :huh:

sorry to ask was there a point to this or was it just you having memories of past i just couldnt tell if there was a point to this or not and wanted to know.

Despite over 20 years experience communicating about adult baby and incontinence, I have no clue what you want from me. Several weeks ago I saw that Clare Fonda was using Missy Ann Gold on several of her websites. When she started doing AB scenes, I thought this would be of interest to DD members. DD has a cross-promotion arrangement with Clare Fonda, as DailyDi explained above.

This actress is not the same woman who was a TV star many years ago.

As for the charge I am making a "shameless plug" let me be clear: I am not paid by Clare Fonda. She is a long-standing friend of mine, as are many other folk into the adult spanking for pleasure scene.

A slightly different and lower resolution version of this photo is part of the 1 June 2011 DD Up-Date.

• Like 2

Go get 'em Angela! Give 'em what for! :P

The picture is wonderful Shes adorable! :thumbsup: thank you for taking the time to post it! :D

Thank you Angela for sharing with us and for all the great things you have done for our community over the years. Anyone who is not aware, needs to know that Angela has contributed selflessly over the years to our community. She has provided content for sites to use in order to bring in revenue when they needed money to stay on line and has also brought a respect to us that was much needed. She and her husband are wonderful people and are not here for their own benefit. Please give her, as well as everyone one in the community, respect.

Angela ... BTW .... Missy is a cutie! Thanks for sharing.

claim down was just asking if this topic had a point and what i was really about

you went from one place to another and i got confused on what the topic you created was trying to do. Just wasnt sure if it was to promote the site, your friend or just you having remembering the past

Thats why i asked what was the point so i was alittle less confused

• Like 1