LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man In Diapers Wearing Baby Mask

Here's a little WTF video for everyone. This guy is wearing (in addition to diapers of course) a very realistic looking baby mask. His Grandma takes him to the park for some playtime. Honestly the whole video is pretty weird.

While this might be a WTF moment for some, I think this is probably the definitive video for what those who consider themselves ABs would love to have the freedom to do, publicly upon whim, and be able to do to relive their childhood or satiate their "inner child".

While some might find the whole thing distressing and ridiculous, this is what many in the AB world would like to be able to have, to be able to do, to be able to see. For me, it wouldn't do a thing for me and I really would be embarassed for the person "acting out". However, in this situation, except for "Grandma", the "baby" maintains real anonymity via the mask - which is so realistic and "to scale"!

As to how it portrays those in "our community", and as to how it affects our "community" and public perceptions thereof, perhaps, with the mask, and the anonymity, it would allow a particular public freedom and an overall "whatever" attitude toward such a public display.

As opposed to being "put off" or disgusted, or thinking it's just plainly silly, the more I think about it, this really isn't too bad a way to approach the "need to be out" or the "need to go public" aspect of AB, without imposing on other adults, especially unsuspecting others, who might truly be offended by such a public display!

Thank you for posting this! I would have never found it otherwise!

The mask freaks me out, but I have a phobia of masks, puppets and costumes so that's pretty much a given.

Buuut ignoring my strange mask phobia I do think it's actually funny.... ^_^

Got to wonder who did it and why. I know it's credited, but I'm to lazy to look into it.

Looks like black underwear under the diaper, too. Still, an interesting thought.

With the mask, it really is so bizarre as to be more of a curiosity to observers rather than disgusted as I suspect is more normal.