LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got Ur Prick Right Here!

No point! You ask if I'm trying to push Daily Di like he is God or King of diaper world! Lol I'm not trying to push anyone! I just think that some people need to come hang out in the real world. Take a break from diaper land!! Too much of anything is a bad thing! That's why u see so many posts on here about how people can't find or keep a relationship! Balance is the key! People don't like me because I speak my mind! U question if I'm well adjusted, because u dont think it's possible!! I may have taken a few if my posts a little far, but I was shocked at the response! It is like people use this forum to escape the real world and consume themselves in a dream world void of common sense!! I wish nothing bad on anyone! I just think it's sad! Good luck!!

It is like people use this forum to escape the real world and consume themselves in a dream world

WEll by golly i think someone finally just understood the power of the internet..

jesus christ.... where the hell have you been for the past ohh 15 years? Thats one of the reasons the internet is as popular as it is... because it offers an escape from 'reality'..... wow for someone so smart as yourself, you sure are a bit oblivious..

and by the way... i said it once, i'll say it again,... happy well adjusted people don't feel the need to tell everyone how happy and well adjusted they are...

people who are constantly talking about how happy and well adjusted they are.... are usually deluding themselves.

And DD isn't the king of the diaper world, but he IS king of this website. so he CAN ban you, which you will say just proves your point and lots of us will say "who cares at least he's gone"

• Like 2

Banhammer isn't even out of the case yet. I don't mind strong opinions, I just ask he use them more effectively (IE: balance discussion is a good one; attacking members is not.)

ooops i wasn't implying you were going to ban him.... was just reminding him that you COULD ban him at any moment, at any time, just because you wanted to....

course you can do that to any of us..... which is why i make sure to put my best face foward ..... and yes that picture on my profile IS my best face!!!

• Like 1

I just think that some people need to come hang out in the real world. Take a break from diaper land!! Too much of anything is a bad thing! That's why u see so many posts on here about how people can't find or keep a relationship! Balance is the key! People don't like me because I speak my mind! U question if I'm well adjusted, because u dont think it's possible!! I may have taken a few if my posts a little far, but I was shocked at the response! It is like people use this forum to escape the real world and consume themselves in a dream world void of common sense!!

The interesting thing about common sense is it is not always right and is easily trumped by logic. Welcome to the ABDL world were common sense can't possibly exist! but like anywhere else, there are rules.

Allow me to correct you in your post. People don't like or hate you yet, but I think you should take a softer approach then your previous posts. Of course, I am not saying your ideas and opinions are uncalled for, but if they have the potential to harm someone in particular, you should probably keep them too yourself. For example, saying "the social security system is full of loop holes and is one huge bureaucratic mess" is fine and is very agreeable, but blaming one member of this community for the problems that exist in the social security system is not ok. At least, that is the way I have interpreted Dailydi.

Another thing is many of us here are happy with ourselves and have already achieved a great balance, but don't be surprised when someones questions your stability when you are constantly blurting out how confident you are of yourself. Have a great day!

• Like 1

I understand that!! I'm not really trying to be hard!! I assure u I understand the challenges of being an Abdl!! I just feel that that alot of posts are poor me!!! I don't know why we are the way we are I just think me need to own it and be accountable for it!! I was raised with a certain value system and me wearing diapers does not change that!! I know I shouldn't judge, but I deal with the same thing you do!! Life is not easy and something like wanting to wear diapers doesn't make it easier!! I spent a lot of my life wanting to meet other people that were like me! We all have something in common, but we are far from the same!! U all have questioned how well adjusted I am!! I can say this it took an amazing woman to accept me and love me for me to be "well adjusted". Thanks Katrina I love u!! I'm sorry u see me as a hard asshole!! Im not trying to be that!! Sarah u say the Internet is an escape!! That's ok!!! I just think it's not ok when that escape becomes the focus of ur life!! It just upsets me when they put the extreme on tv and group us all together! I have friends that know about my diaper thing and if they saw some of these shows they would think I'm totally nuts!

I understand that!! I'm not really trying to be hard!! I assure u I understand the challenges of being an Abdl!! I just feel that that alot of posts are poor me!!! I don't know why we are the way we are I just think me need to own it and be accountable for it!! I was raised with a certain value system and me wearing diapers does not change that!! I know I shouldn't judge, but I deal with the same thing you do!! Life is not easy and something like wanting to wear diapers doesn't make it easier!! I spent a lot of my life wanting to meet other people that were like me! We all have something in common, but we are far from the same!! U all have questioned how well adjusted I am!! I can say this it took an amazing woman to accept me and love me for me to be "well adjusted". Thanks Katrina I love u!! I'm sorry u see me as a hard asshole!! Im not trying to be that!! Sarah u say the Internet is an escape!! That's ok!!! I just think it's not ok when that escape becomes the focus of ur life!! It just upsets me when they put the extreme on tv and group us all together! I have friends that know about my diaper thing and if they saw some of these shows they would think I'm totally nuts!

I'm sorry, you seem to have gone over you limit of exclamation points, you will now be deducted 100 internets. Have a nice day and please be more careful in the future.