LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife Wants A Paci!

So my wife knew about my DL status before we were engaged. No surprises there. Very accepting, and though not forward about it, participatory in terms of helping me powder, get diapered, etc. Even wore once at my request. No thrill for her, but no turn-off.

Fast forward to this week. Got some new Dry 24/7 to try (see my other thread about my thoughts on these). Have worn twice this week, and the first time, woke up SOAKED (but after wife had left for work) but no leakage (yay!). Second time, got in bed after she was already asleep and fell asleep diapered and with my paci, but it's a smaller one. Decided I was comfortable enough, and so was she, that I ordered an adult paci. Told her about it and joked it might help with my snoring.

She stopped dead in her tracks, grinned, and exclaimed "I want one!" I told her I didn't know she enjoyed it, and she said the small ones we had were too small, but that she grew up a thumb sucker and popped her thumb in her mouth. Instant erection... but unfortunately we were walking out the door and on a strict timeline.

So I've ordered hers, get mine, and mentioned to her that I'd be horny all weekend now (we're apart this weekend - separate plans) thinking about her with a paci in her mouth. She smirked and said "aww, too bad!" as she swatted me on the butt and kissed me goodbye.

So, progress... even if it's only self-involved. I'll take it and enjoy every minute!

• Like 2

I am wondering where you ordered your paci's from that is so kewl I love my wife that much too and she is so accepting as well and has her little side she bought me a winnie the pooh furry blanket a few years back but now its hers she claimed it so I still habs my old one and she has tried diapers too not her thing but its all in good fun.

"Pacifiers should be replaced approximately every 3 months". Cough.. Mm. My favoritest one right now I've had for over 2 years. I have 2 on my night stand, one new and my old faithful, and my older one is the one I want to grab all the time. Over time the rubber of the nipple seems to swell a little and it just seems to fit my mouth better. The onlything I hate about "adult" pacifiers is that the mouth guard is just too small. It should be coming up to just under the nose and the sides should extend past the mouth. Just one of my pet peeves..