LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pork Chop At 92.3 Wears Diapers

Apparently this intern at this radio station wears diapers so his legs do not rub together. They end up teasing him and getting people to call in and say "haha pork chop wears diapers"

• Like 1

Apparently this intern at this radio station wears diapers so his legs do not rub together. They end up teasing him and getting people to call in and say "haha pork chop wears diapers"

OK, I'm confused.....why is he worried about his legs rubbing together?? did he have some kind of surgery or something?? :huh:

Also, what brand of diaper is that and why does it have the decorated tape panel?? I'd say this guy is pretty much an AB! :P

EDIT: never mind, it's a depend brief.....3 tapes :P

By the looks of the diaper witness indicator it is a depends so the tape panel was added, And it does help from keeping you from chafing I have done this many time.

Ok, I'm still confused...sorry, maybe I'm more dense than I think :blush: I figured out the depends brief....but:

1) why does it have the tape panel like a kids diaper (or an AB :P )

2) what is with t he chaffing issue?? The guys legs look fine, and he is built a lot like me, medium frame etc. Now if he were Obease, say over 350 lbs or something, THEN I could see a chaffing issue, where his thighs would rub etc.

I figure he sits a lot, maybe that has something to do with it....I just don't see what his problem is :P

Also, is it customary at that radio station for employees (interns?) to go around with out pants on in the first place?? :o

But he wants to wear diapers thats ok, I just find it an odd choice, he could wear boxers and get the same non-chaffing effect.

what ever, to each their own :P

Don't think any pictures were of of pork chop. It was a radio bit with the audio used for YouTube. the pics give you a reference of what they are talking about. Also something to watch while you listen to a bit. Many radio show fans will put the "Greatest Bits" on YouTube for quick access and to advertise the show.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm still confused...sorry, maybe I'm more dense than I think :blush: I figured out the depends brief....but:

1) why does it have the tape panel like a kids diaper (or an AB :P )

2) what is with t he chaffing issue?? The guys legs look fine, and he is built a lot like me, medium frame etc. Now if he were Obease, say over 350 lbs or something, THEN I could see a chaffing issue, where his thighs would rub etc.

I figure he sits a lot, maybe that has something to do with it....I just don't see what his problem is :P

Also, is it customary at that radio station for employees (interns?) to go around with out pants on in the first place?? :o

But he wants to wear diapers thats ok, I just find it an odd choice, he could wear boxers and get the same non-chaffing effect.

what ever, to each their own :P

I have to agree with you on this question