LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Trekkin' Across The Universe

I noticed that there's quite a few of us here who enjoy Star Trek, so I thought I'd provide a discussion forum solely related to it. Discuss whatever you want.

I'll start with the obvious Star Trek topic... what's your favorite series? Mine is Next Generation. I have my Tivo set to record every episode that comes on which is really cool because there's so many that I haven't seen before and it's also neet to revisit some of the older ones. My favorite episodes so far are 'Yesterday's Enterprise' and 'The Inner Light.' I actually cried at the end of that one.

I haven't seen many episodes of DS9 although I hear it's the best written series. So far I've enjoyed all of the episodes I've seen.

-Jess

I'm a TNG fan myself just becuase I think Picard is one bad ass character. And yea I heard DS9 was well written, personally though I don't think it was all that great. I haven't really watched Star Trek in a while thoug, I've been a bit busy with Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, as well as trying to get Firefly back on the air. ^^

Liked all of em... But all for different reasons... lol... TOS just because it was THE Original... and of course it had Spock... lol... TNG was pretty good once it got out of the first season and the characters took better shape... Q was great... Any thoughts on whether Q and the Squire of Gothos are one and the same? Grins... DS9.. Hmmmm... Not My favorite... But well written... I liked a few episodes... especially the one that went back and revisited the Trouble with Tribbles... lol.. let's see... Voyager is one of My favorites... again, after it got out of the first season... New territory, female captian, Borg, Vulcans, the Q... Ahhhhhh... and Endgame, the final two episodes... I think those would have made a far better movie than Nemesis... time travel and bringing down the Borg queen... hehe... And last of all... Enterprise.... I like how it's very... raw... rough around the edges.. just like you'd expect from a brand new Federation just starting out... the temporal cold war is fascinating.. touches on the Romulan Wars... building the history and filling in gaps from the other series.... Also like the background history on the Vulcans, and how they had to grow culturally between then and TOS...

~Loki

Rhezz,

Here's the deal: I tried really hard to find a good star trek insult or comeback. Instead, all I found were lists such as: "Unknown Facts about Phlox' Three Wives" and "What Star Trek Characters Give Up for Lent."

I'll be the first to admit that stuff like that doesn't exactly help our cause. So instead, I've been forced to come up with a more original comeback.

Yeah, well you're Lame!

:P

lol i ain't that much older then rhezzy, and i love trek. ok my favorite series as so far is voyager, and best episodes were endgame. i have heard things on the next star trek movie, but they r non comfirmable, just things i have read from star trek communicator. i hope it is made soon though

:lol:

How about....

IRRELEVANT

or....

You WILL be assimilated!

or...

"I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers" -- Kirk

"Resistance is futile."

Insults are effective only where emotion is present.

-- Spock

"Oochy woochie goochy coo, Captain?"

-- Spock

"It would be most interesting to impress your memory engrams on a

computer, doctor. The resulting torrential flood of illogic would be

most entertaining."

-- Spock

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play. "

~Loki

Rhezz,

Here's the deal: I tried really hard to find a good star trek insult or comeback. Instead, all I found were lists such as: "Unknown Facts about Phlox' Three Wives" and "What Star Trek Characters Give Up for Lent."

I'll be the first to admit that stuff like that doesn't exactly help our cause. So instead, I've been forced to come up with a more original comeback.

Yeah, well you're Lame!

:P

Yeah I am a Trekkie.

I have seen all of TNG, DS9, Voager, and Enterprise. I have seen a few of TOS, but it is hard to find it on TV.

The other day I was reading (on Star Trek. com) that CBS is releasing several collections. Instead of being one season from one series, the colections are going to be the best episodes for that topic from all of the series. The fisrt one is the borg. with episodes from Enterprise, TNG, and Voager. The second one is time travel with episodes including "The City on the Edge of Forever." (TOS), "Yesterday's Enterprise" (TNG), "All Good Things..." (TNG), "Trials and Triblle...lations" (DS9), and "Endgame" (V). There are a few more in the time collection, but I can't think of what they are at the moment.

As far as my favorite series goes, it is a tie between DS9 and TNG. Favorite episode by far is "Best of Both Worlds." TNG. Season 3 finally and season 4 pemire.

"I am Lacotus of Borg. You will be asilmulated. You're induvisual and technological destinctiveness will be added to our own. Your soceity will adept to serve ours. Resitance is futile."

Favorite episode by far is "Best of Both Worlds." TNG. Season 3 finally and season 4 pemire.

Why does everyone like that episode so much? (Earmuffs Rhezz...) I was on a website the other day that ranks each episode, and this one was one of the highest. I think it's a decent episode, but not one of the best. Is it because of how well it ties in with First Contact?

Why does everyone like that episode so much? (Earmuffs Rhezz...) I was on a website the other day that ranks each episode, and this one was one of the highest. I think it's a decent episode, but not one of the best. Is it because of how well it ties in with First Contact?

That was the episode I ever saw and I mean the very first episode. I was six or so when it first aired. I have been watching Star Trek ever since.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been a trekkie / nerd / sci-fi nut, I think because of the ideas. Being an idealist doesn't limit you to this materialistic flesh and blood world; You can open your mind and fly into the next dimension (so, what you're saying is that time space and thought are connected? - the traveller - tng) and with an open mind there are no borders, no boundaries, no limits, and people are judged upon who they are, not what. I think it says "this is what things could be like". The fact we're ending up in more of a Robocop or Bladerunner style future says more about us than I think some people would like us to believe. Anyway, my favourite series is Voyager, some of which I've collected. (season 3 onwards) TNG would be my next favourite, but DS9 I'm not so keen on. The whole scale of things was great, but it was done soooooo much better by Babylon 5. I remember sitting down and seeing the first episode of startrek TNG; Damn, mum says she took me to the Cinema and I watched "close encounters of the third kind" open mouthed in awe and hanging on to the back of the seat in front; I suppose somethings must be inbuilt...

i just got the borg collecton, and i love it. i also have the jean-luc picard collection. my parents were trekkies way before i was born, and they took me to my first convention when i was 5 years old. my daddy was friends with james doohan, and they would go a drink at Quinceys at the adams mark hotel. need less to say i have a pic. of james doohan (sotty) hoding me, and i am all smiles lol. have been a trekkie ever since.as u know we lost him on july 20 2005 (RIP) and i hope u all keep on remembering him, i know i will.

heather

Love watching the original Star Trek and subsequent movies and TV series. Like many of you, I grew up with Star Trek and consider it to be one of the most influential TV series of all time.

James Doohan and Jimmy Carter, at different times, went to sea on board the USS LOS ANGELES (SSN 688), a fast attack nuclear submarine, as guests. Needless to say, a picture of James Doohan was displayed on the bulkhead for many years. I think that says it all. It really saddens me to see the original cast in their later years and them passing one by one. You have a priceless memory kaithlyn_d (Heather), thought I would share this with you and others in Mr. Scott's memory.

You youngsters are lucky, when I was young there was a time when STAR TREK wasn't being aired. It was a living he11. Then a miracle occured and ST:TNG was created and low and behold you could see new episodes of the voyages of the Enterprise. It was great.

I can't say that I have a favorite series, because all of them have had lame episodes and great episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

i just got the borg collecton, and i love it. i also have the jean-luc picard collection. my parents were trekkies way before i was born, and they took me to my first convention when i was 5 years old. my daddy was friends with james doohan, and they would go a drink at Quinceys at the adams mark hotel. need less to say i have a pic. of james doohan (sotty) hoding me, and i am all smiles lol. have been a trekkie ever since.as u know we lost him on july 20 2005 (RIP) and i hope u all keep on remembering him, i know i will.

heather

Oh no that sad he was good, i love the one he play in the TNG. any way i love them all but i never dress up like i seen in the trekk move, but i rember sit with my mom and dad waching every week and that got me hooked and i think i seen every one, i realy dont have a favoret. even seen some cartoon one that where funny.

Bigbabbyblue75

Great topic!

I loved all of the shows but my least favorite was DS9. They never went anywhere until the second or third season when they got that cool stealth starship. By that time the show had lost my interest.

I am a big time fan of ENTERPRISE and love that one episode when Lt. Reed was in his space suit pinned to the hull of the Enterprise by a Romunlan mine and admitted that he had to pee.

I got some diapered pics of Captain Jonathan Archer actor Scott Bakula and some cool soundbites of two other captains mentioning diapers on my site. The link is below.

Live Long, Proseper and Stay Pampererd

SoCalAB :starwars:

http://socalab.250x.com

I noticed that there's quite a few of us here who enjoy Star Trek, so I thought I'd provide a discussion forum solely related to it. Discuss whatever you want.

I'll start with the obvious Star Trek topic... what's your favorite series? Mine is Next Generation. I have my Tivo set to record every episode that comes on which is really cool because there's so many that I haven't seen before and it's also neet to revisit some of the older ones. My favorite episodes so far are 'Yesterday's Enterprise' and 'The Inner Light.' I actually cried at the end of that one.

I haven't seen many episodes of DS9 although I hear it's the best written series. So far I've enjoyed all of the episodes I've seen.

-Jess

hi :)

star trek is for the thinking people. lol just kidding.

but seriously for those of us who are trekkies, then u'll understand that most of us r intellegent thoughtful, and all around more well adjusted then most ppl out there. we have a tendancy (big word) to understand the concept of right and wrong, the love of other ppl, lol right. and r more creative then most.

i hope that soon there will b another series on tv, cos that is one i will definately watch .

love yas all

heather