LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Indescribable Feeling..

I don't think it's really "binge and purge", but every now and then I just don't fancy wearing for a while - it's been a while until now, maybe a month or so? But then this morning, knowing I have nothing really to do, I woke up and on one goes. And ohhh isn't that feeling amazing? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now sat here, flicking through stuff on telly, snuggled under duvet, nappy gradually swelling up and everything is just cooool :)

Square Duck summed this whole lifestyle up so well a few months ago - I hope he won't mind me quoting him but it's just spot on.

The diaper experience is different for everyone. Some people like just to wear them for comfort, and as underwear and not use them, and others like to use them for their intended purposes at various levels. All I can do is speak for myself and my own experiences and likes. Some of it is the physical sensation, and some of it is the psychological side. A dry diaper is comfortable and secure and cozy, but there is something about using it also that is just.....errrrmmm...indescribable. :blush: Again, part of it is psychological, being an adult, yet wearing and using a diaper when I'm "supposed' to be potty trained (social conformity and peer pressure etc) so it's the big "NO NO" and being naughty thing. It also just really feels good :wub: Theres the relief factor of coarse...when you need to go, and can just "GO" and not worry about accidents or someone else knowing what you did (naughty factor and embarrassment factor).

The other is the physical sensation...it's warm, and a kind of 'productive' feeling. Knowing your soaking your pants (diaper) and yet it's "OK" because you are 'protected' and no one else knows, It's kind of comforting in a way. Disposables generally lock in wetness (depending on pulp vs. SAP content) and they swell up and get warm and sqwishy and just really have an interesting sensation. Then theres the naughty factor again or knowing that you went potty in your pants :P and no one knows. It just feels neet ;) I find myself discreetly poking and checking my behind for leaks and how swollen or soggy my butt is getting..I kind of feel a sense of accomplishment to in a way, which is weird I know :blush: but I needed to pee, so I went in my diaper, it's wet and comfy :D and I don't need to pee anymore...if that makes any sense. I can keep on doing what I was doing (shopping or surfing or just goofing off) and I don't have to stop to go use the bathroom, or be uncomfortable and worry about needing to go. *shrug*

So, theres a lot going on, for me anyways. It also depends on the diaper. If I'm wearing something thinner and more discreet, I need to be more careful and change more often, or if its more heavy duty, I can relax and not worry, because I know it wont leak right away and I can use it again because of it's capacity. I fI could get away with wearing dry 24/7's under my clothes while shopping and doing stuff in public, I would be in heaven. Those hold a TON, and you don't have to change and don't have to worry about leaks :wub:

But anyways, I am sort of all over when it comes to diaper usage. Sometimes I just wear them and don't "use' them, other times I'll just let go and do 'everything' in them, and feel satisfied.

It's something you have to experience really. If you are curious....give it a shot. If you wear disposables for comfort only, then you're going to be throwing it out anyways, why not take a wiz in it and see what its like ;) maybe hold on and wait until you can't hold it anymore and make it like an accident...kind of an experiment. That ads the 'relief' factor in, which is actually kind of cool :thumbsup:

But, like i said, it's something personal and individual as to it's appeal, and there is no one reason or attraction to it, and it's hard to explain, as this long post is testament to :P To understand it, you have to experience it, or at least try it and see what it's all about.

But most of all...have fun! :D

Yup indeed so, i get the same thing like after a vacation with friends or such, can you imagine that,... 10 days without diapers, talk about "habit forming". :-)

Try going 2 years without diapers!

Yup indeed so, i get the same thing like after a vacation with friends or such, can you imagine that,... 10 days without diapers, talk about "habit forming". :-)

Yup, I will almost certainly stay pretty much nappied for a week or so now, maybe more (not at work though).

But then, it's likely I won't wear for a while.

Like I said, I don't see it as binge and purge really, as it's not really a conscious decision not to wear. Just the way it is. Quite happy with it :)

Yup, I will almost certainly stay pretty much nappied for a week or so now, maybe more (not at work though).

But then, it's likely I won't wear for a while.

Like I said, I don't see it as binge and purge really, as it's not really a conscious decision not to wear. Just the way it is. Quite happy with it :)

I was always much the same until recently. My diaper preferences seem to evolve.

• 2 weeks later...

My Girlfriend doesn't mind me wearing occasionally. and when i have a good extra on my cheque i occasionally go for 2-3 weeks diapered. but its mostly just a security thing for me. makes me feel safe. the naughty is a little fun too though ;)