LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unused Diapers In The Trash

146 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever whithnest or known of unused diapers (or maxipads) being trown away

• yes, they where mine and i threw them away because i didn't want them any more
    • yes, they where mine, and i was forced to throw them away (partner, parents, lack of space,etc)
    • yes they where mine, and wanted to quit
    • yes i saw someone else throwing them away
    • yes i saw them lying in the trash
    • yes, they where mine someone else threw them away
    • no, and how would do such a horrible thing anyway
    • yes, they were destroyed by accident or causes of nature
    • otherwise

The only time I've ever thrown out an unused diapers is when the plastic had ripped and obviously would not hold pee if it were to get wet. Other than that my parents used to throw out my hard eared diapers when I was a kid (which was a very big waste).

Day cares are a place to find unused diapers. They have a policy to change a child every two hours and if they are still dry, they still change them. I am not encouraging anyone to actually walk in one and look in the trash. I am just saying that is where you would find them if you were at one for some reason. I was at my son's playgroup and I did witness a two year old get her diaper change and her diaper looked unused because it was unused and they threw it away.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in an apartment and have never seen any diapers in the trash, just alot of used ones. My apartment complex is about 90% senior citizens, so there's quite a lot of diaper use. Why would anyone want to throw them out anyway? What a waste. When I'm going through my "purge" phase, I'll just save them. I know I'll eventually give in and start using again. Why waste the money?

After my father in law passed, my wife and I were clearing out his estate and she came across some depends pull up "underwear". I've tried those before and regretted it before I even wet them (and way more so after). I don't consider pull ups like those diapers and would never use them again. When my wife asked me if I wanted them I told her to trash those useless things.