LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Quality Onesie?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What about the Abena Bodystocking - about 10 Euros. Might not be so babyish, but certainly built for the task.

Tad.

Wow, where did you find them for them for 10 Euros? I could only find them for 20+ from uk sites, and with shipping, and the exchange rate they end up being quite expensive. I do know that you can get them here in the us from http://www.rnhealthcare.com/ but they start at $30.

http://www.angelfluff.com/

This company out of Lewisburg Tennessee makes wonderful ONSIES. I am told they are a little pricey by other babies. But from personal experience I love them, worth every penny. Especially if you is a "king sized" baby they custom make them to fit YOU! Sturdy and comfortable...after trying other plastic pants too theirs are the best I have found (not sure who their p/p supplier is) I even gots some cloth diapers from them, they are nice too...ALL in ALL I am very happy with their products...and for a hard to fit baby the onsies are GREAT!

Just trying to share :thumbsup:

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 1 year later...

Wow, where did you find them for them for 10 Euros?

Just an update on the onsie front. I bought a medium abena body stocking from germany (and some more NUK Medic Pro's) a few months back, but selected medium size. I've now just received a large size (medium was a little tight once washed a few times) which cost £10.50 from Abena (ex VAT, but free postage on orders over £30 or so). To note:

- They are available in 4 different styles. I have both the sleeve and sleeveless types.

- it is 100% white, cut exactly like a onesie and very well made.

- Buying direct from Abena UK is very cheap, but packaging was an Abena carton and delivery note stuck to side visibly listed the contents. This was not a problem for me at all, but might be for others.

Tad.