LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Snuggies.....

Snuggies ......Did anyone ever try these? And were they a rip off diaper of some other kind? Just wondering. :thumbsup:

The shipping from Canada makes the price point a dealbreaker for me.

Snuggies ......Did anyone ever try these? And were they a rip off diaper of some other kind? Just wondering. :thumbsup:

They're called "Snugs" not Snuggies. I saw their name 5 times on that page. Snuggies are blankets with sleeves.

• Like 2

Have always assumed they are just adding the scent and repacking a Canadian generic diaper. Custom diaper lines have to be ordered by the container ship load, yet they never seem to have more than a handful of bags/cases available at a time.

Like WBDaddy the shipping has kept me from trying them. Almost $40 for one bag of 10 diapers with the postage.

• Like 1

They're called "Snugs" not Snuggies. I saw their name 5 times on that page. Snuggies are blankets with sleeves.

That's the most innocent and thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. Thanks for pointing out my silly small insignificant spelling error that I'm sure didn't matter one bit because people could have clicked on the link and seen the correct spelling. But again thanks for looking out for me. It was really sweet of you. :whistling:

• Like 3

I bought a bag just for the heck of it a while back. They certainly weren't designed to hold as much as an Abena or Bambino, but they were on par I would say with a good Tena. They also had a nice soft plastic outer coating. Never tried them outside of the house though. I bought them on ebay for like 15 bucks or something, so it wasn't outrageously expensive.

I wouldn't really waste my money on buying large quantities of these diapers .. i bought a bag to try them and it was very disappointing because the scent was a joke (no scent at all to be honest), it was not thick at all (sort of like a thicker version of depends), and they absorbed very little. The fit wasn't too great either.

All-in-all a diaper to try out but not worth paying too much for them.

Hope this helps.

p.s: One thing i liked, however, was the loudness factor. They're on par with depends i would say.