LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New (For Me) Guitar

Got it on ebay

post-27920-0-82877100-1304823845_thumb.j

post-27920-0-82877100-1304823845_thumb.j

Go to ebay, I got tow great guitars there: A Fender Starcaster which is a stratocaster clone plus a 10w amp and a purple Luna Pnadora 12 string (made by Dean as a girl's guitar); it is a specacular instrument as will. I have wanted a doubleneck for aobut 45 years, Danelectro is a good name and at $US550: $US40 s/h the price was right

My project is for 3 dufferent types of "venues" a 1959-63, for which the Fander would be most appropriate. a 60's venue which would use the Fendr and Luna, a Classic Rock and Prog Rock where the doubleneck would be right at home. I also play keyboards with a strong emphasis on combo organ and strings. So I have enough to keep me busy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know guitars that well, but I do know them well enough to see you got a great deal.

A friend of mine owns a "music" store. He is in the "top tier" and gets guitars and specials that others can't. Amazing amount of stock and "wow" on the prices for new & re-issues. :lol:

Christine Daryleanne, we are the same age. Do you remember Steve Marriott from Humble Pie? I'm a friend of one of his daughters. She's as crazy as he was. :lol: She has the image of his black Gibson tattooed on her hip. The guitar itself is in the possession of her brother in England.

Trivia; did you know that my friend Ted Nugent has guitars w/"secret" compartments to hold guns? (He is an authorized Deputy Sheriff and has the authority to carry almost everywhere in the U.S.)

That's a beautiful instrument. I love the 12 string sound, but you have so much more versatility with the six string attached to it. Changing guitars quickly in a show can be a trick to do.