LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Felony In Progress?

So I note today's update contains a grown man in diaper/dress in a public park showing off (Sissy picture).

If I have one gripe about this community, it's this.

Some members, because they crave and are starved of understanding, and have no release outlet, seem to think it's perfectly okay to 'accidentally' put their fetish/lifestyle onto other people to get a reaction.

We often wonder why there's no good news reported on ab/dl. I only hope this photo was staged in a private area (his own back yard with 12' fence), but I doubt it. What if a family walked around the corner unexpectedly? Good luck explaining that to little Timmy. The headline almost read 'Man arrested for exposing diaper and romper in children's park', and we'd all have been disgusted.

This community should have ZERO tolerance for the members of this community that push their lifestyle onto others for their own gratification.

• Like 4

Sorry, but this taboo bull is getting to me. It' REALLY getting to me how people think there should be a "normal" ....

If you all want everyone to look the same, dress the same, act the same, behave the same, build a time machine and go back to the caveman time.

I was passable as "female" even before I started dressing like it, so I never experienced the prejudice first hand, but I have have seen it aimed at others. Not just TG, but EVEYRONE. I'm sick of it. First, not everything is sexual just because you want it to be, secondly anyone who tries to fit in is an idiot, a clone, livestock! I started in the AB community because there was a time of acceptance, but now it's no longer present. I see more hatred for each "difference" every day and it has broken me.

The irony is that since I "appear" like a genetic female, no one though my miniskirts and panty flashing was odd, now that I need diapers they STILL don't see anything wrong with it. But when someone who is "different" in some drastic way does it people still jump on the "eeew, that's a pervert" bandwagon. I question the sanity and perversion of the person who thinks about sex when seeing it, not the one doing it.

So bye.

• Like 3

Felony in progress? Hardly. There's no law against cross-dressing in public and no law against sucking a pacifier in public. It's weird but it's not illegal. The guy isn't exposing himself so no issue on that front.

Appropriate behaviour? Well it's certainly sailing close to the wind but it's far from crystal clear. You can't just assume he was pushing his lifestyle on the unwitting public based on that photo because you can't see enough. For all we know, it could have been taken in a private or closed place, somewhere completely deserted, very early morning (although shadows are too short for that), in a place where weirdness is expected (like a convention or something), etc, etc. Don't judge without the facts.

Sorry, but this taboo bull is getting to me. It' REALLY getting to me how people think there should be a "normal" ....

If you all want everyone to look the same, dress the same, act the same, behave the same, build a time machine and go back to the caveman time.

I was passable as "female" even before I started dressing like it, so I never experienced the prejudice first hand, but I have have seen it aimed at others. Not just TG, but EVEYRONE. I'm sick of it. First, not everything is sexual just because you want it to be, secondly anyone who tries to fit in is an idiot, a clone, livestock! I started in the AB community because there was a time of acceptance, but now it's no longer present. I see more hatred for each "difference" every day and it has broken me.

The irony is that since I "appear" like a genetic female, no one though my miniskirts and panty flashing was odd, now that I need diapers they STILL don't see anything wrong with it. But when someone who is "different" in some drastic way does it people still jump on the "eeew, that's a pervert" bandwagon. I question the sanity and perversion of the person who thinks about sex when seeing it, not the one doing it.

So bye.

You are right. I deleted my other post as it was not what I meant. I apologize. I am actually quite open to exhibitionism. If people want to do that, it is fine, but you have to be aware of how people will interpret you activities.

Felony in progress? Hardly. There's no law against cross-dressing in public and no law against sucking a pacifier in public. It's weird but it's not illegal. The guy isn't exposing himself so no issue on that front.

Considering he's sitting on children's playground equipment. If I were an innocent bystander it would be raising a huge pedo flag in my mind right there. Just like the guy sitting in his van across the lot watching the kids play. It's perfectly legal but still unacceptable behavior.

When in Rome, do as the Romans. When in public, do as the sheeple.

There are a lot of people who whine that it may not be fair. Well, life's not fair and society judges us all by the same set of rules. Wearing diapers may be fine, as millions of people do it every day for legitimate reasons, but a grown man dressed as a toddler playing on playground equipment is just going too far.

• Like 2

Are you against public displays of affection? What if little Timmy and his folks came around the corner to see two men or two women kissing and hugging? Hmmm?? What is your stance on that?

Look folks...this isn't the 1950's. People have a right to live and dress as they please. People used to think that homosexuality was a sin (still do) and people who live that way should die. Doesn't that sound ridiculous? People used to think that Blacks were inferior and not entitled to the same rights and privledges as whites (still do).......Isn't that RIDICULOUS??

Don't get me wrong here....I am certainly not trying to put the ab/dl lifestyle on par with the struggles of homosexuals and black folks....I'm just trying to say that no matter who you are....and you aren't hurting someone else...you should live the way you want.

• Like 1

Appropriate behaviour? Well it's certainly sailing close to the wind but it's far from crystal clear. You can't just assume he was pushing his lifestyle on the unwitting public based on that photo because you can't see enough. For all we know, it could have been taken in a private or closed place, somewhere completely deserted, very early morning (although shadows are too short for that), in a place where weirdness is expected (like a convention or something), etc, etc. Don't judge without the facts.

Maybe you should have actually read the post instead of flying off the handle?

• Like 1

I believe in some areas there are ordinances about adults in play areas without a child. One could probably get trouble for public indecency if one dressed in diapers and a sissy dress at a public park, but not because of the crossdressing, but because it isn't appropriate for children to see.

I've often wondered about photos (especially WetSet) that feature adults obviously being inappropriate in public settings. How can a pro photographer set up his equipment, and have a woman show off her diaper, sometimes in ONLY a diaper, in a public place?

My thought is this: at least some of these photos are actually taken at semi-public or private places, but ones that look public. Perhaps this is at a business (or church or park) that the photographer has access to, but is not open to the public at this time? I couldn't find the photo the OP referred to, so I can't comment on its location. I've OFTEN wished I had the wherewithal to build a really great playset for my family to enjoy, with plenty of privacy. My wife and I are ageplay/AB, and my son is intellectually handicapped, and so is about 3 years old mentally, so he enjoys playsets too but tends to run over small children at the park (he'd be a linebacker if he wasn't the way he is.)

I do have to say...I like WetSet's forum a lot more than here, in some ways. Yes, we are the primary AB/DL forum around now, I think. But this feeling of 'no one should do it if I don't think it's ok' is getting oppressive. At WS it seems like, even though there are a lot of nonsense fantasies posted as fact, very few go "eew, you did that in public?"

It's perfectly legal but still unacceptable behavior.

I believe that's pretty much exactly what I said, except with a rider that we don't know the exact circumstances of the photo.

There are places where behaving like that is perfectly appropriate and there are places where it absolutely is not. Now I grant you that there are far more occasions where it is not appropriate than where it is but that doesn't mean we should assume that because it's a bloke in a frilly dress on a rocker that he's some kind of pervert pushing his fetish on kids - it could have been done in a perfectly proper manner.

:huh:

I think you are more guilty of flying off the handle than he is. After all, you referred to indecent exposure as a felony.

Illegal....................................unacceptable............................unwise

OK in front of strangers.............................OK in front of those who know you...............................OK in private

I guess you just have to gauge where any particular action falls. I do understand Kitten's frustration. The whole sexuality thing is still a major issue for far too many people. I feel for those who have to deal with the ignorant, stupid, unthinking people who feel normal is who they are.

On the other hand, "panty flashing' may not be a wise behavior for anyone of any sexuality. If you want to do it, that's fine.

And I've had many arguements with myself (and I never win, either....go figure!) over whether exhibitionism is necessary and desireable in order to 'further the cause' - whether it be based on gender, sexual orientation, or diapers. There are a lot of points of view that have already been expressed over a long period of time here. I don't think there is a clearcut answer. Beyond that, there is the issue of those who don't care about furthering the cause, don't care about any of us, don't care about much of anything. Let's face it - there are some people out there who give us a bad name, whether they intend to or not. YES, it's in part based on people's perception of what's normal. I'm not sure that the selfish, egoistic definition of normal will ever go away. So many 'minority' groups have had to face abuse, rejection and violence over the years - based on gender, race, etc. People have consistently said, "Well, if we allow x, then before you know it there will be people wanting to do z!" I bet we can all replace x and z with meaningful words and understand what I'm saying.

I am not saying that people shouldn't put themselves out there, but we can't change the perception of 'normal' over night nor by being upset that people have that twisted concept of what normal is.

Just some thoughts...

I think you are more guilty of flying off the handle than he is. After all, you referred to indecent exposure as a felony.

Why don't you give it a try? Find the nearest playground, dress up like that, and call the cops. Then you can ask them, see what their opinion is...

I can deal with this stuff almost anywhere, but in a real children's playground. C'mon....

Why don't you give it a try? Find the nearest playground, dress up like that, and call the cops. Then you can ask them, see what their opinion is...

I can deal with this stuff almost anywhere, but in a real children's playground. C'mon....

You are still flying off the handle, lol. Indecent exposure is a misdemeanor (very far from a felony). You are lucky I edit out all my profanity.

And where in my posts did I state what I would do. I keep my AB/DL stuff to myself and with those I trust. There is too much to risk with a public exposure for me, but if people want to do it, I don't care.

As far as normalcy is concerned, everyone puts on a mask before heading out. It is how our society works.

So basically you would also object to what Tammi does when we go to Las Vegas or to other pride parades?? Attached is a pic of Tammi having some fun in Las Vegas on Fremont Street in full gear. She isn't shy about what she does, or who she is, and people in general think it's 'cool' and fun.....but then again this is in Vegas, and most of the people wandering around on Fremont street are drunk anyways.

There are kids there as well, since Vegas has been trying to upgrade it's image and become a more 'family' oriented town. I remember one of the last times we were there, we stopped into a little strip mall that had a few places to eat, since Tammi has to eat several times a day, due to stomach surgery (a lap band I believe) and we went to a Chinese 'fast food' window we ordered what we wanted and paid for it, and say down in the eating area, along with other diners, and ate and chatted. There was a family with a couple little kids a table down, and the little boy...maybe about 4 or so, kept looking at Tammi like she was some kind of alien. The parents chatted and kind of laughed, and then the mom wanted to get the kid to go over and say 'HI' to Tammi and he started crying and kind of freaking out. The same kind of reaction that I have seen with kids exposed to people in animal suits or monster gear at an amusement park etc. They don't know what 'IT' is, and cant figure it out, and they get scared. I had it happen while in high school, I was dressed as a rabbit to promote a play we were doing (Harvey) and some kid would freak out at a 6 foot rabbit.

I also used to work for Chucky Cheese and had to wear that suit, and some kids would freak out and cry at a 6 foot rat with a bowler hat on.....go figure. Other kids thought it was funny, and others just saw it as some guy dressed up in a (smelly) rat outfit *shrug*

Anyways, is what we do Illegal?? Vegas is patrolled by local police and in the times we have been there with Tammi romping around, not once did we have any issues with the local police. Mostly people just laugh, and a lot of them want to have their picture take with her.

Go figure

post-2685-0-59838600-1304453186_thumb.jp

post-2685-0-59838600-1304453186_thumb.jp

• Like 1

So basically you would also object to what Tammi does when we go to Las Vegas or to other pride parades??

Vegas is a totally different ballgame from regular suburbian America. In Vegas most of the rules go out the window. Plus, Tammi's outfit with the oversized accessories can definitely be seen as humorous. The main pic we're discussing, not so much.

So bye.

Well said and don't run off you are accepted by many in our community... and rightly so.... the ab police are unofficial know it alls without many clues to what is acceptable in our world.

Heidi lynn went out in public all the time and was one of the most respected members of our community...

Vegas is a totally different ballgame from regular suburbian America. In Vegas most of the rules go out the window. Plus, Tammi's outfit with the oversized accessories can definitely be seen as humorous. The main pic we're discussing, not so much.

Bull,

Gee I go outside and barbecue every summer in just my T-shirt and rear covered with my diaper and plastic pants and have never had trouble.... heck my best friend boy is a cop and he comes over and talks to us all the time... Gee last year I was out changing the water on our huge lawn and the neighbor down the road drove by and grinned and waved. Our other neighbor comes to the door with her kids and walks right in with her kids in tow when I'm trying to get her dog to stop chasing our cat who ran in the house.... She never said anything, all because we are a community with our neighbors. We all have our problems and if ya want quirks but we all get along even when we go together to keep a real molester out of our neighborhood.

I might be crippled but I'm normal and most of all of us here are normal to or part of it. We are all different but that is what makes us great!!

Now complain about that!!!!

oh my god if u get arrested by the disney police u get to go into their underground tunnels!!!! sooo cool .... with disney they would not have let you thru the gate if they felt you were inappropriate they have cameras and security EVERYWHERE

Blah blah... Public this public that... Its all how its presented.

Oh and yesterday I went to Disneyland in AB garb diapered.... So... Guess I shoulda been arrested... pffffttt!!!

The crime ISN'T that you went to Disneyland dressed in AB garb... The crime is that somehow

you were able to attract all those HOT BABES while dressed as an AB!!! Damn!! :D

The crime ISN'T that you went to Disneyland dressed in AB garb... The crime is that somehow

you were able to attract all those HOT BABES while dressed as an AB!!! Damn!! :D

Just goes to show that most of these people who talk about the negative public eye haven't a damned clue.

And yes, They were smmmmoookin and their response is the norm when going out like that.

This is always a tricky subject. My feelings, ultimately, change with the end goal.

If the goal is a... lifestyle one. If it is a presentation of self, then I'm not personally against it, but one should accept that many people might not accept that.

If the goal is sexual gratification, then nobody has any business doing that anywhere near children.

To me, this applies to all fields, not just AB. I would no sooner support a sexual AB doing that at a park than I would support a single parent bringing a toddler to see a stripper.

But again, we do not know all the details. If the goal of said sissy isn't sexual, then I don't see that there's an issue. I do recognize, however, that there could be negative reactions from the public and said sissy should be prepared for those reactions.

• Like 1

Blah blah... Public this public that... Its all how its presented.

Oh and yesterday I went to Disneyland in AB garb diapered.... So... Guess I shoulda been arrested... pffffttt!!!

VariousTrips028.jpg

And who says blonds don't have more fun!??? ROFLMAO... BTW, this was taken in Las Vegas on the Bellagio walk way...I took the pic ;)