LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Can'T Access Paypal

Hi everyone

I ordered some thing online last month using my paypal account . I have done this before with out trouble . The thing I ordered (a harness for my dog ) hasn't arrived yet. I do have a email receipt from paypal though says it was paid for .

I tried to check the paypal website and "this webpage is not available " Error 201 (net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID): Unknown error. I then tried using internet explorer and also can't view the website .

is this happening to anybody else ?

what do you think will fix it ?

Hi everyone

I ordered some thing online last month using my paypal account . I have done this before with out trouble . The thing I ordered (a harness for my dog ) hasn't arrived yet. I do have a email receipt from paypal though says it was paid for .

I tried to check the paypal website and "this webpage is not available " Error 201 (net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID): Unknown error. I then tried using internet explorer and also can't view the website .

is this happening to anybody else ?

what do you think will fix it ?

Mary-ann,

have a look at this site The problem you are having is a configuration error, most likely linked to the date/time set on your system calendar.

• Like 1

The problem you are having is a configuration error, most likely linked to the date/time set on your system calendar.

This is almost certainly right. Make sure the computer's clock time and date are set correctly and try again.

Secure websites have security certificates that are only valid during a certain period of time. If your computer's clock is set wrong and is outside that validity timeframe, you'll see an error like that because your browser thinks the security certificate has either expired or isn't valid yet.

thank you baby keif and autieab it was because of my settings . I reorderred with a different payment method . my computer doesn't keep the changes i make to date time even though i do press save .

I set my Computer clock settings with this:

Synchronizing with an Internet time server

You can synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server. This means that the clock on your computer is updated to match the clock on the time server, which can help ensure that the clock on your computer is accurate. Your clock is typically updated once a week and needs to be connected to the Internet for the synchronization to occur.

1. Right Click to open Date and Time on your clock.
  2. Click the Internet Time tab, and then click Change settings. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  3. Select the check box next to Synchronize with an Internet time server, select a time server, and then click OK.
:thumbsup: