LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dream Room

Hello every one

Im curios as to what diffrent dream room you would desing if you had money, the space or just dreamed of some at one point or another, Something like a hide away or your own secret room. equiped with anything you ever fantisized or wanted. and if you never dreamed of one or never thought of it read mine and others just for fun. please no critisimum to other dreamers rooms.

If I was to build a house from scratch I would build in it a secret room and the door would be in the wall pannel so its very well hidden. then I would have a yellow tube slide wineding down which would lead right into the room. In the room would have no windows but soft blue lighting, and the whole room would be Cousins and patted with soft baby blue material, walls, ceiling every thing soft and pillowy so it would be very cozy. In it I would have a change table with wipes, petroleum jelly, and baby powder in the corner, A diaper closet filled with abrevs super-x plus and depends over nights. I would also have a TV in the wall to watch caortoons and hooked up with a PS2, a blue fuzzy box table for Lego's and a blanket area with lots of soft and fluffy Blankets in another corner to have naps. and a mini frige for drinks and snacks. I would also have a stereo hidden so i could listen to music. for deceration I would have planes hangging from the ceilings and clouds of cotton on the ceiling. also a musical light that projects star and moon shapes on the wall. This would supermikeys room

if i had the money...it would be an entire house but oversized (so i would be the size of

a baby in it). like a tv thats say 3 times my size and all the funiture that way as well.

i would have secret ladders and steps hidden from sight to be able to use everything.

of course i would have a nursery the same way!

if only i had the money....

if i had the money...it would be an entire house but oversized (so i would be the size of

a baby in it). like a tv thats say 3 times my size and all the funiture that way as well.

i would have secret ladders and steps hidden from sight to be able to use everything.

of course i would have a nursery the same way!

if only i had the money....

That's a cool idea!

For me: A normal house, but with an oversized bedroom that is cool and relaxing with the ability to shut out all light at night. A bed with removeable bars about half the height of a crib's and soft carpeting for playing on. A bathroom with an oversized closet to store diapers and related changing supplies.

Blimey supermikey - almost sounds like the hidden baby room in CSI 'King Baby' ;o)

A room initself isnt that special - I guess mine would be warm and big - with a huge sound / video system - loadsa plushies - big soft bed and a changing area with a BIG cupboard fulla diapers :)

close to my 11' x 10' room with lotsa plushie, big system and diapers ;)

DP

Since I'm not really into anything else besides diapers (except my pacifier) I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that I don't want any oversized furnature. Actually, the only things I really want are a big, comfortable bed and a nice tv. As far as diapers go, it would be kinda cool to have shelves where I could stack them, as well as wipes and powders. Ohh, and I definetely love to have a diaper genie suitable for adult diapers. Can't forget the diaper genie.

-Jess

Ha! It's kinda funny to look back at the posts and see the differences between ab's and dl's. :P

Lets see, if I had an ultimate dream room:

Walking from the hallway into a rennovated grand ball room that has been converted into a large bedroom with wine colored walls and marble pillars and floors, the roof is a gilded golden dome that has windows placed in it that filter in dusty sunlight. As well the walls have large windows that lead to a rolling vinyard, the room itself is more of a library/nursery/dungeon/bedroom hybrid. Just beyond the fireplace is a large whicker basket wit old blankets stuffed in it for one to curl up with, at its side are books strewn with multiple bookmarks. One corner of the room has a large oak crib with dark blue sheets draped over it, along in the corner is an worn dark rocking chair and a similarly colored changing table with hidden compartments. The scene would only be betrayed by cuffs attatched to the wall.

Near the entrance are four tall book cases at either side of the door with a rolling ladder to reach the higher selections. It is of course filled with books though many have been taken off and placed in random places in the grand room, mostly on thick table with high backed chairs. Most of the chairs have leather straps on the arm rests and front legs, as well one of them has been fitted with a rather uncharacteristic adult toy. Of course the straps and toy can't be seen from the window as the grand four poster bed draped with red silk stands between the windows and the view of the library. At the sides of the bed are cabinets with books on them, drawers opening to reveal a small collection of clothing and other adult items.

In the darkest corner of the room would be the dungeon, instruments of torture hanging charicteristically on the walls. Odd wooden furniture placed in chaotic fashions around the room with cuffs hanging from them in all sorts of directions. Tied to the pillar are remnants of silk and hemp rope, in the corner is a grand wardrobe filled with leather accesories and tools that would be better suited in the garage. Despite its sinister look it maintains a certain cleanliness about it, almost sterile especially with the metal examination tables and chairs, and the faint residue of chemicals wafting in the air.

That would be my dream room kinda. ;)