LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions For Angela And Others That Really Need Diapers And Doctors

I posted this with her name first since I see many post from her when someone starts a thread asking how to fake for a doctor.

As well as input from others that have a real need for diaper s since they also see doctors.

Since i have been in the past to the doctors and they found nothing wrong I felt funny seeing them after that. Even though they never said I was a fake.

The medicine they gave me made me sick so after 2-3 kinds I just discontinued them and told them so. They also said if the cure was worse than the help to quit, as they could not help me.

I know I have posted this before but will go ahead and give a back ground anyway for those that do not know.

Back in late 1999-early 2000 I was in underwear with pads but that went down hill to pull ups that did not work and then onto real tape on diapers that held what they should to minimise leaks.

So I have been diapered for quite some time now and seen quite a few primary care doctors who know I wear

I have OAB feel like i need to go all the time and when I get the Urge I have to go. As well as when I get the Urge I am going and when I finally get to the bath room I am done or almost done

All but one were not very understanding and just told me I was to young etc. for this.

I did see an urologist who put me gave every test there was fill bladder empty and see if empty with ultra sound, die kidneys and X-ray, look inside the bladder with camera. and a few others I can not remember.

I am now at a point where I am more dependant on the diapers as I used to use the bath room often to keep drier but now most all goes in a diaper.

So I am ready to go see another Urologist but hate to go and be put threw the ringer and have them find zero other than I wet diapers

My primary care doctor gave me a phone # and address for someone else it has been years since I saw one.

I also just had an MRI on my lower-middle back as it is a problem as well but the Neurologist says that it should not be the cause. They also know I wear and have seen me for years

I hate to go and look like some crack pot fake person if they find nothing again

I have an important question that is going to sound like I am being a dick, but I assure you people will need to know to better help you...

Are you looking to get treated/cured, or just to have someone certify your incontinence as real?

This is not a question for her or the ladys but will add this info:

The wife and I are both going to change the primary care doctor as we both see the same and she is unhappy with him as well.

It is just come in they see you and say come back in a week so they can check you again so they can make more $$

Due to the medicines I take I am always constipated and Am told that may also contribute to the QAB

For some time now I have had lower back pain way more than I ever had thus the MRI.

Plus pain in left lower abdomen pain and left testicle. "Really bad at times" So I am going to a primary for that soon.

I have an important question that is going to sound like I am being a dick, but I assure you people will need to know to better help you...

Are you looking to get treated/cured, or just to have someone certify your incontinence as real?

No need to certify real or not real for any reason at all. Not sure why I would even need to? Diaper cost is mine even though I am disability and it is not cheap.

I have seen post like I mentioned above where persons wanted to have it on record they were but see no reasons for that.

My primary care chart as well as the one at the neurologist says I wear. And they have seen me in one.

So yes treated! I am also totally burnt out on being in a diaper after this long of being in them. Maybe a new med has come out?

No need to certify real or not real for any reason at all. Not sure why I would even need to? Diaper cost is mine even though I am disability and it is not cheap.

I have seen post like I mentioned above where persons wanted to have it on record they were but see no reasons for that.

My primary care chart as well as the one at the neurologist says I wear. And they have seen me in one.

So yes treated! I am also totally burnt out on being in a diaper after this long of being in them. Maybe a new med has come out?

Whether your problem was real or not is now a mute point. IT IS REAL NOW. Spending a long time in diapers, and using same will cause one or more of the muscles concerned to atrophy, which creates irreversible incontinence. Once a muscle dies from lack of use, it is nearly impossible to get that muscle working again. Yes, it IS possible, but the muscles efficiency is now significantly less. Assuming the muscle we are referring to as the external urinary sphincter, it would never completely close = 24/7/365 dribbling. Yes, a lighter form of protection could be used, but only after years of retraining = physiotherapy.

Since the muscle is dead, there is not now, nor never can, be a magic tablet to cause something dead to come back to life. Artificial sphincters can be fabricated and inserted if you so wish, but a diaper is so much safer.

• Like 1

Whether your problem was real or not is now a mute point. IT IS REAL NOW. Spending a long time in diapers, and using same will cause one or more of the muscles concerned to atrophy, which creates irreversible incontinence. Once a muscle dies from lack of use, it is nearly impossible to get that muscle working again. Yes, it IS possible, but the muscles efficiency is now significantly less. Assuming the muscle we are referring to as the external urinary sphincter, it would never completely close = 24/7/365 dribbling. Yes, a lighter form of protection could be used, but only after years of retraining = physiotherapy.

Since the muscle is dead, there is not now, nor never can, be a magic tablet to cause something dead to come back to life. Artificial sphincters can be fabricated and inserted if you so wish, but a diaper is so much safer.

It was real from the start and still is.

I am grasping at straws as to why I am getting worse last year or so. And have looking into if any other medical problems I have may be doing it.

Posted this as to if it was common for persons to go and fake? As I see it mentioned here plenty as to how and that persons have.

The last and only Urologist I saw was cut and dry about everything! No real care/ bed side manner. Test came back ok but you wet so meds is it. Meds do not work and make you sick then do not take them.

I guess I am not thinking straight tonight and am worried since last test/doctor was the way they were I am scared to be marked as a crack pot. When all the doctor's would see it in my charts

It was real from the start and still is.

I am grasping at straws as to why I am getting worse last year or so. And have looking into if any other medical problems I have may be doing it.

Posted this as to if it was common for persons to go and fake? As I see it mentioned here plenty as to how and that persons have.

The last and only Urologist I saw was cut and dry about everything! No real care/ bed side manner. Test came back ok but you wet so meds is it. Meds do not work and make you sick then do not take them.

I guess I am not thinking straight tonight and am worried since last test/doctor was the way they were I am scared to be marked as a crack pot. When all the doctor's would see it in my charts

It sounds like you need better doctors ;) You might have to go through a dozen to find the good one, but it's your health- mental and physical- aren't you worth that effort? :D

Bettypooh

Hi Dart Dodger,

As you know I am profoundly urinary incontinent. I am a woman, so my experience with urologists will be different from yours.

Honestly I am not sure what questions you want answered.

Traditionally the profession of urology is considered surgical and incontinence was not a high priority. One of the traditional primary focus of urology was reproductive issues in men.

Things have been changing in urology since the mid 1990s when women began being accepted into urology residency programs. Perhaps coincidentally "continence clinics" were created.

Many primary care physicians have not taken any continuing education in urology and might well not remember those lectures from medical school. Perhaps they never did a urology rotation during their internship. It is also possible not all urologists have kept up with advances in the management and treatment of urinary incontinence.

The fact is we all need to be pre-active seeking physicians best suited to treating us as individuals. Under managed care this is a problem.

You have my sympathy.

Yes I am unhappy with the present primary as it is just a short visit and money grab. Followed by a request to come back in a week etc. if not better other than that it is see someone else.

I Have just learned over the years to live with the way I am but, every now and then you just sit back and say I am tired of being in a diaper.

I kinda posted wondering if it was common now for persons to go and fake as I see post here.

I have no idea why they would? Free diapers?

Medicare does not pay for them unless you are not mobile.

Yes I am unhappy with the present primary as it is just a short visit and money grab. Followed by a request to come back in a week etc. if not better other than that it is see someone else.

I Have just learned over the years to live with the way I am but, every now and then you just sit back and say I am tired of being in a diaper.

I kinda posted wondering if it was common now for persons to go and fake as I see post here.

I have no idea why they would? Free diapers?

Medicare does not pay for them unless you are not mobile.

I dont know where you got the eyedear that medicare only pays if you are immoble.I live in a place where there are plenty of people that have to wear and are mobile.So dont think that medicare wont pay for them.