LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bugs The Hell Out Of Me...

...that people post items on the site for free giveaway, then they disappear off the face of the earth, never to be heard from again.

If you are not going to return to the site to check on responses for the items you are giving away or perhaps selling, why bother posting items at all?

• Like 1

All of the above, but also try going to their profile and see if they have their Email address clicked on to forward a mail from this site. That may help you get in touch with them if they don't frequent the site. :whistling: Also take into account that they might have been giving it away as they knew they wouldn't be around or participating for a bit. :huh:

Guest Amphetamenace

Know what really ticks me off, is when somebody offers you something for free... lets say 2 cases of Bambinos in your size, with strange directions, and when people follow the strange directions or offer to compensate, they tell them "Forget it, I threw it all away." Like a certain user. Not naming names or anything. Posts like that shouldn't happen. Especially for people with tight finances that will be leaving soon. Last time I will be responding to a post from the FreeCycle.

We can't make anyone do anything any where in life- they make decisions all on their own just as we do :whistling: I do try to 'police' this Freecycle Forum well as it is a principle I highly admire and even use occasionally :thumbsup: The rules for this forum are:

All offered items must be free; although asking for your actual shipping costs is acceptable. The person making the offer decides who will get the offered item. Posts should be arranged like this:

From the person making the offer:

"Offered- 1 case Lg Bambinos" and upon reaching an agreement to send you should post: "Taken- 1 case Lg. Bambinos" so that everyone knows the offer has ended. If the deal falls through list a "Reoffer"

From those responding to an offer:

"Accepted 1 case Lg Bambinos" " or "Will take 1 case Lg Bambinos" and after receiving the item post "Received 1 case Lg Bambinos" so that everyone will know you actually got the item being offered. A public 'thank you' would be appropriate here as well.

Using this standard Freecycle protocol helps avoid misunderstandings and lets everyone know what is going on.

The actual transaction should be done via private email or via the PM system on this site. When making an offer be sure your PM is open and has space for replies- you may have to delete older messages to make space as there is a limit to the number of PM's you can have. The person making the offer should not attach any conditions to the offer that are not absolutely necessary, and you should not make an offer unless you know you can fulfill it.

Most areas of the US have a local Freecycle group. Here is their Main Freecycle Page, The concept of Freecycle is to let others make use of items you no longer want that might otherwise just go to the landfill. These groups are public and not ABDL oriented as this website is though you may see offers of adult diapers on them from time to time. These groups may be tightly moderated as to formatting messages and courtesy of the users. IMHO they are well worth joining. I've seen running cars, good mobile homes,and every manner of other useful things find a new home on my local Freecycle and all went for free to someone who was happy to get them. YMMV as to items on your local group but if you don't join you'll never know what you're missing.

Please don't abuse or misuse our Freecycle forum here, and please report anyone doing that with the report button on the bottom left of the page- reports are kept anonymous by the Admin staff.

Happy Freecycling!

Bettypooh

Know what really ticks me off, is when somebody offers you something for free... lets say 2 cases of Bambinos in your size, with strange directions, and when people follow the strange directions or offer to compensate, they tell them "Forget it, I threw it all away." Like a certain user. Not naming names or anything. Posts like that shouldn't happen. Especially for people with tight finances that will be leaving soon. Last time I will be responding to a post from the FreeCycle.

I believe I know which post you are referring to and you have no reason to be all snorted. The OP was in a certain geographical area wanting the item to be picked up. It was specified in the post. You posted requesting them to be shipped out of the OP's country. Whether you offered to pay for shipping or not, the poster was not willing to do this.

This poster has not responded to any more posts to the ad since posting they threw them away in the trash.

Just goes to show you.