LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Lesbians

MESSY LESBIANS

From the quill of

Eric Hardfellow

Prologue

I first noticed Nicole three weeks, four days, five hours and seventeen minutes ago. I was in a record shop, a nice little establishment that sold some very rare and unusual LP’s. I know vinyl’s are so archaic but nothing can compare to the sweet melodies of Sgt Pepper flowing out of a 78. I frequent this record shop on a regular basis, its one of my favourite haunts, as such I know nearly all the staff and patrons by name, the ones I don’t know by name, I know to see. So to say that on this particular day when I saw Nicole flutter in like a breeze, that I was intrigued, would be an understatement. Not just because some strange newcomer had ventured into my musical sanctuary, which on any other day would have piped my interest, but no that was not the reason I was captivated with her.

From the moment she walked in the door I was awe struck. The young lady was beautiful. She looked slightly older than me, which I found out later to be true, she is twenty seven, while I’m twenty two. She had an air of confidence to her that was very attractive to me, the way she walked and held herself just screamed confidence. She had a feminine physique that was both motherly and seductive. Her hour glass figure supported her nurturing charisma, while her sublime height and facial features made her so alluring to me.

She was wearing a grey business suit with a simple white blouse underneath it, which gave the impression of success. In a rare lecherous moment I imagined myself nestled under her skirt, in between her legs, pleasuring her with my nimble tongue. Such thoughts caused butterflies to flutter around in my stomach, as my panties grew wet.

She was looking through some albums in the classic punk rock section. I wandered closer to her, not so close that she would notice me, but close enough so I could see what she was looking at. I started to, non chalantly, flick through records, occasionally glimpsing at her, peeking at what record she was inspecting. She had a Stiff Little Fingers sleeve in her hand and was paying it close attention. She seemed torn whether to buy it or not. It was if holding that record was her re visiting her past. I could vision her as a punk rocker while she was growing up. Living the alternative lifestyle, expressing her distain for the pop culture which dominated the globe, frustrating her parents with her morels and being full of debauchery. A younger me would have considered her a sell out for betraying her roots. But as the weight of the world slowly crushed me, such thoughts seemed silly. To me now she was someone who grew up. As I looked at my cracked black nail varnish on my slender fingers the thought of someone changing so radically both fascinated and terrified me. Although I could understand it. And craved to be strong enough to take the plunge towards maturity myself. Part of me still never wanted to grow up.

I started to flip through the albums, so as not to bring attention to myself. I wanted to stare at her some more but cowered in case I got caught. Although I kept glancing over to her as she studied the old vinyl sleeve. Slowly I moved closer to her, just to be in her presence, this was like being on some magical aphrodisiac mixed with a potent hallucinogenic. My arousal was reaching critical levels. With each second in her vicinity my panties moistened. What was it about her that I found so appealing. I had known from an early age that I preferred the company of women, preferring their caring warmth over the socially accepted ruggedness of men. But no woman had ever cast such a spell over me, sure I had instant attraction to females before but never such a feeling of infatuation.

As I got closer to her, I got ensnared in her fragrance. It was Chanel, which isn’t unusual, I know many professional woman like the chanel range. But what was unusual was that I tended to find it deplorable. The smell was always too over powering for me. But that day was different. On Nicole it reminded me somehow of being a child again. My mother had used chanel, but always in a minimalist fashion. She wouldn’t coat herself in the perfume like most women. This is most likely why I found this ladies aroma so enchanting. She had gotten the balance just right, I breathed her in deep. Slowly and deep, so as not to arouse suspicion. The aroma brought back child hood memories, playing happily in the meadows near my old house, staying up late on school nights, going on picnics with my family. Oddly it also brought up a memory which I hadn’t thought of for some time. It reminded me of the day I came out to my mother, when I told her that men didn’t interest me. I quickly suppressed such thoughts as to not ruin my lovely feeling of attraction towards a fine specimen of perfection.

I was standing right next to her. So close we were almost touching. I felt like I was in heaven, that I was standing beside my own personal Angel. I had to fight with myself not to reach out and suck face. I controlled myself and went to pick up and album to take my mind of my lust filled thoughts. My hands were trembling, I nervously steadied them and reached for an album.

As I went to pick up some random cover, she reached out for the same one. Our hands touched for the briefest of seconds. She looked at me with a coy smile as I did her. As her maternal gaze met my lustful stare I immediately blushed. She giggled as if I was a child who had just made some faux pas , but as I was a child it came across as cute. I was increasingly aware of how wet my pants were getting. I smiled at her and went back to looking at albums. My cheeks and ears burning from embarrassment.

She seemed slightly hurt at my sudden disinterest. I began to ponder if she too preferred the company of women. The idea of this older lady finding me appealing was thrilling to me. I struggled to keep my hand from wandering down the front of my pants, to alleviate some of the tension between my legs. I slyly peaked up at her and she definitely seemed put out.

I made a bold move and as she reached out for another album I reached out and touched her hand. Only this time it wasn’t for the briefest of seconds, I let my hand linger. She looked up at me happily as I smiled sweetly at her. She gently took my hand in hers as we gazed into each other eyes. I could feel all my troubles just melt away as I got lost in her.

She smiled at me and then she spoke. “Hi soft paws, I’m Nicole

• Like 1

Prologue Part Two

Since that faithful day Nicole and I have been inseparable, and according to a few close friends, with a twinkle of devilment, insufferable. We are not like a normal couple, we are not equals, there is a hierarchy to our partnership. Its not a huge difference in power, we operate like a political leader and their trusted second in command. While the right hand has a lot of say, ultimately the power lies in the hands of the vigilant dictator.

I have the more submissive personality and Nicole definitely has the more domineering whilst also having a care free laid back attitude. Publicly, to the casual onlooker we would appear to be equals, you would have to really scrutinize our relationship to discover the subtle eccentricities that betray our allocated roles. Simple things like Nicole indicating where to sit when we go out to what ever establishment we have so chosen, be it winery or eatery, she will choose our seats regardless of company. An not in a controlling fashion, she tends to be at our table before the rest of the party and will merely offer suggestions were to sit. Or me asking her, with no more than a whisper, if I could be excused to use the rest room.

Even while ordering at a restaurant, I will state which dish I would be inclined to order. Seems innocent enough, just informing people what I deem to be tasty. But there in lies the subtlety. I never order without consent from Nicole, which can come in the form of a simple nod or a enthusiastic agreement that I have a keen sense of what is delicious at the particular establishment. But that is only if my choice has passed her educated palette. If I am ordering something inadequate she will suggest something more suitable. I never pass on her recommendations.

And privately the same un written rules apply. She will seat me and offer suggestions on what we will have to eat, or what we will watch on TV. To some this may sound horrible having no free will, to be constantly corrected. But to me, to me its incredibly invigorating and liberating, to have such simple aspects of my life controlled. Nicole naturally fell into this role with me, and for me to listen and obey was both mentally and spiritually fulfilling, while erotically satisfying. I hoped that Nicole felt the same way, but we both naturally took up our respective positions. It was an unsaid bond between us, that while felt completely natural, to talk about such things just felt absurd.

It all stemmed from that first day that we met. After we left the record shop, leaving the clerks with some nice juicy gossip, Nicole brought me to a small Italian bistro just around the corner. We walked hand in hand staring into each others eyes, me with my lustful leer and Nicole with her motherly gaze. I paid attention to nothing but her, I lost complete sense of where I was. I was so lost in her that if she had not known where she was going I would have surely ended up under a bus. But know where she was going she did. When we reached our rustic little Italian bistro we were greeted by a balding, portly gentleman, clad in a black suit, who welcomed Nicole by name and kissed her three times on the cheek, left, right, left. I blushed at seeing this, feeling somewhat impressed yet scrutinised. Nicole had taken me to an eatery that clearly had a personal attachment to her. She spoke with the maitre’d quickly, and happily in Italian. This was absolutely wonderful, I had no idea that Nicole was so cultured. I had never met anyone who had spoken Italian before. I knew it was Italian as I spoke French myself and this was most definitely not French. I could also recognise German and Spanish though I could not speak them.

Nicole said something in Italian and motioned towards me, the maitre’d smiled a broad, genuinely happy smile, and kissed me three times on the cheek, left, right, left. I blushed crimson, not used to the European tradition of greeting with a kiss. Nicole watched my moment of slight embarrassment lovingly and gently tightened her grip on my hand. I looked back at her and smiled happily at her, thankful for the moral support.

He seated the two of us at a little table for two at the front of the restaurant by the window. I felt slightly put out, it was as if we were on display. Nicole picked up on my aversion and reassured me that she always sat here as she liked to people watch. I nodded hesitantly wondering how many other people she had brought her. Thinking about her bringing hordes of people here made me uneasy and nervous. Nicole giggled at my reaction and gently informed me that she rarely came here with company which put me at ease. I smiled happily to myself and looked around at the bistro. It had a very simple design. Red brick walls, a few pictures of Italian landscapes hanging from them. At the back was the cash register with their wine rack on display, along with the window into the kitchen. The tables were all neat and tidy, unset with cutlery yet. A candle protruding from a wine bottle sat at the centre of each table, atop white linen table cloths.

The maitre’d, who I hadn’t noticed leaving, returned with two menus. They were simple in design, a black leather holder with a freshly printed menu inserted. I thanked him and started to read the menu to my shock it was written in Italian. I gave Nicole a puzzled look. She hadn’t stopped smiling at me, and with a reassuringly beautiful whisper she told me not to worry. I closed my menu and leaned in to kiss her. Just a gentle kiss on the lips to show my gratitude.

A new gentleman appeared clad in black slacks, white shirt, black tie and waist coat, with an apron secured around our midsection. Clearly our waiter, this young man was tall and slender with a elegant grace to him. He had mid length black hair oiled perfectly backwards. I could practically taste his cologne, a strong musk that smelled like a stately library. He smirked at Nicole and mumbled something in his native tongue, Nicole reciprocated and an eerie tension settled on the table. I felt so ill at ease, but they both erupted into laughter. I felt so out of place, not speaking Italian was going to be my downfall. The waiter looked over at me with a twinkle in his eye and a big happy grin on his face, he was looking at me eager to say something. As I had no idea what was going on or being said; I simply smiled and sat quietly. The waiter sniggered and went back to talking to Nicole.

I sat there awkwardly as Nicole and her close friend, as it seemed, the waiter spoke quickly in foreign tongues. I stared at my lap and contemplated the series of events which had brought be to be in such and uncomfortable position. Generally speaking I tended to be rather aloof when it came to courtship. At that point I couldn’t recall a single incident where I had been so bold. To reach out and touch someone so intimately with out so much as a hello, what had I been thinking. I felt like I had made a mistake. I shouldn’t be there, I wasn’t the type of person this lady thought. I wasn’t the type of girl who would have kissed someone as passionately as I did, publicly, for a first kiss. The first kiss to me was always a private affair, one that you had after the first date, when you were being led to your apartment. She would guide my to my front door, we would stand awkwardly for a brief second. Her hoping I would invite her upstairs, eagerly wanting to experience the ecstasy of intimacy. Unwaveringly I would stand between them and the door, smiling my innocent smile. They would always get the hint, not tonight. Then in the door way they would settle for our first kiss. Hidden from view of prying neighbours by the concrete door frame we would taste each other, passionately, sensually, dare I say lustfully. It was never the desired end to a night that she would have been hopping for, the first time being intimate together, but it was something just as nice, and to me just as big a mile stone in the relationship. The first kiss.

I started to feel nervous about being exposed, that Nicole would find out I wasn’t as bold as I may have first seemed. My hand trembled slightly as I begin to contemplate what will happen. Will Nicole be uninterested in some one as nervous as myself, will she stomp my heart to the curb. I felt like I needed to hyperventilate. My anxiety levels reached unrecorded highs. I tried to control myself by examining my lap, by focusing only on my faded blue jeans, the intricate weaving of fabric that encased my legs. It felt futile, I didn’t think there was any hope left. I felt like I should just up and leave. I noticed that the waiter had left, and Nicole was sitting silently opposite me. I looked up at her and everything melted away.

She looked content to just watch me as I struggled with my inner thoughts, my inner insanity. Her motherly smile had not left her mouth, I felt for the whole time since I had known her. It felt like love, but I knew it couldn’t be, I knew nothing of this woman as she knew nothing of me. But still there was something there, her maternally seductive eyes fixated on me. I was completely under her spell.

“Welcome back to us Nadia

Prologue Conclusion

After our delicious meal we went back to Nicole’s apartment. We made no real plans on it, we just ended up their. We walked hand in hand, comfortable silence blocking out the bustling sounds of the city. We arrived back at her abode, without a hint to her intentions she unlocked the door and brought me inside. Normally I would have been a bit dubious to go back to a new lovers apartment on a first date, but this felt absolutely natural.

It was a quaint little building, just on the out skirts of the city. It had three floors and a basement, one apartment to each floor. She lived in the top apartment. There was no elevator as the building was so small, so after the slight incline of the stairs we were at her mahogany door. She brought me into the living room. It was snug and comfy. The walls were painted red on all sides but one. It lead onto a balcony and this wall was red bricked with glass double doors, that looked out onto what would have been the back yard. It used to be a town house, a rather large one as it had four comfortable sized apartments, but had been converted a few years prior.

There were a few paintings on the walls and decorations about the room, it wasn’t cluttered, but I was only interested in Nicole so I didn’t take in my surroundings. She led me to the couch, it was cream coloured and immaculately clean. I sat down and felt like I was going to be swallowed, it was so comfortable. She sat me down and then disappeared for a moment. She came back with a bottle of white wine and two glasses, setting them down on the oak coffee table. She quickly un corked the bottle and had two glasses poured, handing me one.

I took a sip, she had chosen a sweet Chablis. It was magnificent. I am no wine connoisseur but even I could tell that this bottle was special, the flavours milling about in my mouth, the heavenly smell. It was really and excellent choice. After my first sip I smiled up to Nicole, who hadn’t sipped her glass yet, and was watching me enthusiastically, hoping I enjoyed what she had chosen.

“Wow this is delicious, I’m not a wine drinker but I could drink this

Hey guys here is the next chapter, im not so sure about this chapter, if im jumping the gun or not, so let us know what you think.

Chapter One

The first rays from the sun settled idly on my cheek, breaking past the smallest of gaps in the curtains. Lightly warming me, just enough to wake me from my slumber. My heavy eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light. I looked down to my waist to see Nicole’s arm wrapped lovingly around me. I snuggled in closer to her. I’ve woken up like this a lot in the last few weeks. Since we first slept together, two months ago, our relationship has moved really fast. I moved in a week later, Nicole came to visit me at my apartment, took one look at it and told me that I couldn’t live in such squalor. Normally I would have been really offended by such a remark, but the way she said it and the immediate invite to move in with her, made it less of an insult, more a loving gesture.

I jumped at the invite to move in with her, it was very sudden, but I didn’t mind. I spent as much time as I could with her. Moving in would not be a big deal. I gave a days notice, as I had not signed a lease, and moved all my stuff out. My room mates were angry but we didn’t get on so it wasn’t much of a loss to me. I lived with two other girls and they were pretty much bitches, and that’s all I have to say about the matter.

I wrapped her arm tighter around me, part of my normal morning routine, indicating I’m awake. She squeezed me slightly, she is always awake before me, in my mind she spends the night watching over me, but in reality I just sleep longer than she does. She kissed my neck, making me smile contently to myself.

“Morning sleepy head

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...