LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Truth About Dry 24/7

I and others have tried them and found them to be amazing! TO answer your question...I suggest you get a sample pack and try them for yourself. XPmedical has them in medium and large, and a sample pack of 3 costs $5.95 (not including shipping) This should be enough for you to decide if they are worth while or not. Thats the only way to answer you r question, simply try them for yourself, thats why they have sample packs, so you don't waste a pile of money buying a bag or case of something that doesn't work for you.

be advised that they are over sized too. I wear mediums in most brands, and the medium in the 24/7 was 'almost' to big :o it took some futzing to get it to fit, and not fall down :blush: but the capacity was amazing, and they are comfortable, and crinkly (for those who like the noise)

Try them and see what you think.....thats all you can do and it's not asking much :D

Have fun!

I have heard alot of hype lately about how good Dry 24/7 are. I was wondering if all this hype was justified. Are these briefs worth a try?

Yes, yes, yes!

They are absolutely worth a sample pack at least. These diapers are a unique experience that's definitely worth trying at least once :P

They might not be suitable as your everyday diaper because:

• They are not discreet at all (they're thick as hell and will give you a diaper butt and a waddle)

• You need an opportunity to wear it for at least 6-8 straight hours (you won't get full use out of it otherwise)

• They're kinda expensive for everyday recreational use.

The only reasons I can think of that you might not like them are if you don't wet your diaper (not much point having the most absorbent diaper out there if you don't use it :P) or if you need a size small (because they're sized big and there's no small available in the new version yet). Other than that, go for it :)

My husband bought several cases when they first came out, he still has a few left.

From what I've heard him say they are super thick and super thirsty. But I know he has had problems with the quality of them. Several out of each pack are missing waistbands, either front, rear or both. And there are at least two out of each pack he has to throw away b/c the tapes tear the thin plastic when he is putting them on.

He has switched back to using the Abena X-plus as his primary diaper and I don't think he plans on ordering more Drys anytime soon.

• Like 1

Dry 24/7 absorbancy in the new medium is second to none. I use them for overnight or extended wear use. I had one on for about 12 hours the other day. When I took it off, my skin was dry. The diaper wicks moisture away wonderfully. Try a sample first. Only you can decide what works for you.

I have given these diapers two tries. Both times when I have unfolded the diapers I have found holes (2-3inches longh) in the back of the diaper. Frustrated I have called Dry 24/7 and they offered me a free bag...trouble was that all 72 in the case had this defect and Dry 24/7 did not offer a replacement case even when I requested it. They did thank me for the time and effort to take pictures and email them the defect. I also let XP Medical know of this issue. I will be sticking with my Abenas for the time being.

another good vote here!

The are pretty bulky, but i use them as my daily diaper, not overly hard to cover them up a bit.

Absorbency is second to none, ive used bambinos and abena x-plus's daily for years and ill say these top both for absorbency.

The tapes are good, ive never had an issue with them like i have on the abenas. Alot of people say they have been getting defective product, but out of the 4 or so cases the only issue i have had was due to shipping damage.

All in all, if you dont mind the bulk, its pretty hard to beat a dry 24/7!

I only use dry 24/7 as I can buy them direct from the manufacture here in Israel,the best diaper I ve ever worn and no leakage proplems at all.Until today I have found no defects in them at all

In reality it's about personal preference, everyone swears by a different brand (ABU for me). The performance varies for each person, with a lot of factors to consider. For one thing I don't like long wear diapers, so this brand hasn't interested me at all, but if you have the spare cash, buy some samples and see for yourself. Asking such a question will only grant you opinions. ;)

I got a few samples just recently and love the thickness of the backing plastic, however, I had a lot of trouble with them clumping up and the filling falling down. Is this just happening to me? This wasn't even after long-term wear, it happened over just a couple hours. I currently use Abena M1s for my daily diaper and M4s (X-Plus) for my nightly diaper. I would love to reduce to only buying one type, but just wasn't happy with the clumping trouble.

Thing is though, a typical 24/7 for me can easily hold around 2 liters. Crazy.

That's nearly 4.5 pounds in weight strapped between your legs as you walk about.

How can it not clump and break apart? I suppose you could develop individual 'pocket' areas, maybe a diamond weave design or something, but you'd be looking at a much more expensive product in that case.

Personally I use them with very tight/snug boxer briefs which hold them close to the body and very much reduce sag and clumping. YMMV.

P.S. I'll also add that if your urine is very strong, it tends to break down the pulp much quicker than if you're hydrated properly.

I quite like the Dry 24/7 but as primarily a night diaper, not for daily wear. They are thick for sure but I don't like wearing a wet diaper for hours and hours as daily wear. It is just uncomfortable to me, too much bulk, weighs and sags too much even with boxer briefs and eventually I begin to itch. During the work day I am in Abean M2 or M3, hold a fair amount, works under all my clothes and a bit more frequent changing while at the office keeps one more fresh. I have to wear a diaper but I don't want to be the poster child for 24/7 diaper wearing at work.

On weekends I do tend to something thicker like Secure X-Plus and Bambino.

But as a night diaper Dry 24/7 is a close to bulk and capacity of layered cloth diapers that I have ever found in a disposable.

How can it not clump and break apart?

Unfortunately, it would start to do so with barely one wetting. Yes, I expect any diaper to clump and break apart when "loaded." I was unhappy with the fact that it would start to do so before I had barely even used it. Overall, it is definitely a great diaper, but not so much so if you are up and moving all day. It may well become my overnight diaper, but for daily use, I can't due to the amount of movement I make all day.

,,,, Asking such a question will only grant you opinions. ;)

Opinions are valuable too ;) If the vast majority hold a given opinion it is most likely close to the truth -_- If you can't or don't learn from others you're going to be making a lot of mistakes yourself :angel_not: so it makes sense to solicit the opinions of others before proceeding down an unknown path :thumbsup: Everyone's 'mileage' varies so their opinions may not be what you get, but most of the time it will save you at least some measure of grief :rolleyes: and the only stupid question is the unasked one :o

Bettypooh

Unfortunately, it would start to do so with barely one wetting. Yes, I expect any diaper to clump and break apart when "loaded." I was unhappy with the fact that it would start to do so before I had barely even used it. Overall, it is definitely a great diaper, but not so much so if you are up and moving all day. It may well become my overnight diaper, but for daily use, I can't due to the amount of movement I make all day.

From what I have heard these are indeed more suited to sitting around all day than they are to, say, going to the mall or out for a walk.

From what I have heard these are indeed more suited to sitting around all day than they are to, say, going to the mall or out for a walk.

You have heard right. For daytime active use I wear bambinos. Nitetime use is Dry 24/7.

Ive never had a big issue with them clumping up, and i wear them every day to work and while out and about.

But, i do always wear a onesie, maybe that helps... I have noticed that if im just laying around the house, not wearing a onesie, that it doesnt take long before the fluff starts to separate and break apart after a small wetting.

But again, even at work (quite active), soaked or not, its never been an issue for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got my sample medium and large brief yesterday. This brief was definitely the thickest disposable diaper I have ever tried. The pad was very large and thick all over but extra thick in the rear portion of the diaper.

Size: Both the medium and the large diaper were gigantic. I have a 32 inch waist and a medium bambino or abena diaper fits me perfectly, but the even the medium Dry 24/7 swallowed me up. If I order these again, which I plan to do, I will definitely opt for the smaller brief.

Absorbency: Not a surprise, the absorbency on these diapers were amazing. I wore one the entire night with no leaks. The diaper sucked up absolutely everything I threw at it, and also stood up to my toss and turn style of sleeping. THe diaper has gigantic elastic leak guards and they work perfectly and help provide a nice snug fit around the legs.

Tapes: THe only disappointing thing to me on these diapers were the tapes. They work well and they are double stick, but they are a bit on the smaller side. Nonetheless, with them being so small, I was still able to obtain a nice secure fit and I experienced no leaks.

All said and done, I was extremely satisfied with the Dry 24/7. I would definitely recommend it to bed time wetters or other people that wear in non-public settings. I must recommend you to get a sample back before shelling out 30 dollars for a case because these briefs run a little on the large side. I will definitely be ordering a case of these soon!! That is all, over and out.

I've worn a couple of these so far and here are my thoughts. The mediums are cut much more generously than most brands. These diapers easily come up over the back (and front) of my jeans and it takes a little more work with the tapes to get a good fit. Some of the tapes haven't been very sticky. Last night's pair required a piece of duct tape to keep the seal tight.

Absorbency is decent. I wore overnight and for a few hours after waking up, ending up with a very full diaper by the time I finally took them off a little bit ago. I didn't have any problems with the padding clumping up but I also wasn't moving around a whole lot either.

The plastic leaves something to be desired for me, like it could be thicker and more durable. I'm a little afraid that if I let these get too full the cover might rip.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with them. Our usual diapers will continue to be Secure Xplus (hubby's favorite) but sometimes I just get a craving for something a little bit different. The Dry 24-7s will do the trick.