LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Towel As A Diaper And Wetting

I have the house to myself this weekend, so I think I'll do my usual trick of wearing a large bath towel as a diaper for a while.

This time though I want to take it a step further and wet it.

Has anyone tried this before with a towel (mine's quite thick), and if so, how's the cleanup for getting rid of the smell?

My excuse would be I was drying myself IN the shower, leaned back against the button, got it soaked, but I still need to get rid of the smell.

Oh, and any tips for getting rid of the smell and to help me wet?

Thanks in advance!

yep urine smell washes right out sorta like washing sheets after wetting the bed you could also use trashbags to fashion a cover if you want to stay in it a while before changing

yep urine smell washes right out sorta like washing sheets after wetting the bed you could also use trashbags to fashion a cover if you want to stay in it a while before changing

Hmmm. I might try that, if I do happen to like staying in it a while, or I can just let my pyjamas take the extra for a little while.

As for doing the deed itself, is it just a case of waiting and relaxing or are there any tricks I should be aware of?

OMG- going back where I started at :blush::angel_not::lol:

Towels make an excellent diaper once you get it folded and pinned right. Great absorbency, convenience, and relatively cheap :thumbsup: You will need a waterproof diaper cover just as with any other cloth diaper ;) To get a better idea of how much pee a towel will hold, next time you do laundry catch the washer before the spin cycle and see how heavy one is thoroughly wet- zowie! :D With cloth diapers (any kind) I rinse them and wring them gently a few times in the sink, then they go into the laundry with the general non-delicate laundry. Never a problem of any kind doing that and it cuts down on wash-loads and water use. No stains, no odors, no extra work either! ^_^ The English used terrycloth nappies (maybe still do?) as it was more affordable than usual diaper fabrics and I remember training pants made of terrycloth too (not mine though). I still use terrycloth as a center soaker inside the birdseye diapers I sew because of it's absorbency and affordability B)

By all means give it a try- just don't blame me if you end up liking cloth diapers as much as I do :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I've worn it before, sort of, but mainly as padding. I had to tuck it into my pyjama pants to keep it falling down, sometimes re-adjusting it, and I can't really get it to wrap around my legs very well while still covering my front and back. I don't have any suitable pins either. I might use a couple other towels, try and make one out of 3 or so.

Should STILL work though, hopefully.

duct tape works but can ruin the towel when pulling it off but packing tape wont just wrap it around your waist a few time so it sticks to itself....

as for actually going... for me the very first time i wet i had to be sitting on the toilet.... now i still can only wet standing or kneeling can do it sitting or lying down

yeah clear one is what i meant ....

added note when you are able to get disposable diapers if thats what you like searxh ebay for "decorative packing tape" or "cram cream tape" really fun designs printed onto the tape to put on you diapers

If ur still at home and worried about getting caught you might want to use disposables. Nothing to clean up and all u have to do is smuggle them in and out in a backpack.

If u really like the cloth/towel diaper here's an idea- any pets? You could say the pet had an accident/threw up/etc and u used the towel then threw it in the wash. This way no one will think anything of u washing ur towel ;)

course if ur parents are gone for the weekend how willthey even know you did laundry ... just throw it in with some of ur clothes its not like doing one load of laundry takes three days

True, but I was thinking more for if she enjoyed it and wanted to continue even when they were home....

course if ur parents are gone for the weekend how willthey even know you did laundry ... just throw it in with some of ur clothes its not like doing one load of laundry takes three days

PS Sorry, not sure if you are "she" I was just was assuming from the avatar, my apologies if incorrect

I know, but no worries, it's understandable, just one of the first results when I googled 'forbidden fruit', and the name's a bit 'girly' too, but I'm a boy.

Well, today's the day. Can't wait to have this thick towel there!

Edit: And it's on! Thankfully I managed to double it up so it's now even thicker! A little loose, but it's okay, I can keep a hand on it. Used some tape so it wraps about my legs a little bit, hope it holds.

Now all I have to do is wait. I'm going to fill up my sports bottle with milk, drink from it like a baby and cuddle my stuffed tiger!

SECOND EDIT: actually, are milk and juice good if you want to wet, or do they take too long to go through the system compared to normal water? I'd like to try juice or milk for the ageplay aspect, but I only have 5 hours or so.

Hah! I've done it!

Tried sitting on the toilet with the tap on, drinking, felt something, turned the tap off so I could hear it being filled, lost the urge, stood up facing it (my usual peeing position) so it would go straight down into the towel, turned the tap back on.

Felt like I was going to pee, turned the tap off again so I could hear, nothing happened, back on with the tap, decided to leave it on.

I kept feeling the urge coming and going, felt tingly, let off a couple drops, and after that pause I finally let it all go. Heard it being filled over the tap - lovely sound!

It kind of went off to the right a bit and down my leg, getting a patch of my pant leg and a sock in the process, but I was amazed at how much more the towel could hold than the pants, and even though it wasn't perfect, it was warm, wet and CERTAINLY satisfying!

Pants, towel and the sock are in the wash now (just hope I set it right >_<), time to get myself clean!

That was just AWESOME! :lol:

I feel like this has been a momentous occasion what with all the build up. How about a party to celebrate? :beer: .

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm so pleased for you. :thumbsup: .

I feel like this has been a momentous occasion what with all the build up. How about a party to celebrate? :beer: .

Good idea :thumbsup: Let's all head over to Forbidden Fruits place right away :D If his parents complain, we'll give them their own diapers so they can join in with us :lol: (JK)

There is only one first time and I'm glad it went well :girl_happy: FF, may the rest of your life be just as successful and happy B)

Bettypooh