LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Pants Trainers

Wearing my white trainer from Baby Pants. They are incredibly soft and comfortable. I bought the "My first trainers" version of course, since I can't keep my pants dry. They were gently padded out of the box, but after washing they got super puffy and oh so soft. Haven't tested absorbency yet, but impressed with the fit and feel.

Wore my trainer all day under plastic pants and it caught all my dribbles and a fair amount of sweat. Is damp to the touch, but no where near capacity. A good pant!

Wore my trainer all day under plastic pants and it caught all my dribbles and a fair amount of sweat. Is damp to the touch, but no where near capacity. A good pant!

How's the fit of the pants? Are they snug, like a pair of regular jocky underwear? Or do they

balloon out, like a pair of plastic pants?

Did they shrink much after washing?

Do they follow the sizing chart? Meaning - did the pair you bought fit like the size

chart indicated, or were they to big or small?

Do they have the "Baby Pants" label?

-Enquirering Toddlers wanna know! :D:D

They were large cut out of the box, but shrunk an inch or side. Side panels still seem a little wide, but waistband holds them up. They are puffy and balloon-like, not trim. Sizing is maybe slightly larger than stated, but close.

They do carry the Baby Pants label :)

Wearing my white trainer from Baby Pants. They are incredibly soft and comfortable. I bought the "My first trainers" version of course, since I can't keep my pants dry. They were gently padded out of the box, but after washing they got super puffy and oh so soft. Haven't tested absorbency yet, but impressed with the fit and feel.

Keep us posted on the absorbency, please!

:thumbsup::D

Gave it an intentional moderate wetting before I changed last night. It took a prety good soaking and held it, no puddle in the plastic pants like some trainers.

I also bought a pair of the "My First Trainers"! Just washed them and they are great! Puffed up just like you said. Awesomely soft! They look almost identical too actual toddler trainers! Can't wait to give them the first wetting. Highly recommend!!!

• Like 1

In searching through ebay and their website (baby-pants) I noticed thatthey were running out of stock in some sizes and styles, sp I emailed her to ask when she would expect more in stock and she was kind enough to send me the following:

"Dear square_duck,

Hi honey,

We have on order a large order of white only. It will take months to get them into inventory though.

Mommy

We are NEVER too busy for any of your referrals".

*sigh* I guess I have to wait more for the new batch. :(

• 1 month later...

They still have 2XL size in stock, I ordered a second pair today. I liked the first pair so much! The first pair can hold almost a full wetting before starting to drip. They are so very, very, very soft! So much like the real thing it's uncanny!

Have you tried the Comco pull-on trainers?

I've had comco trainers in the past, but they just don't fit me well. Needs more elastic in the legs, so I don't feel like my "stuff" is falling out.

I've had comco trainers in the past, but they just don't fit me well. Needs more elastic in the legs, so I don't feel like my "stuff" is falling out.

To much junk in the trunk there huh???

• 2 weeks later...

I also bought a pair (of the pink ones :smiley-baby-boy: ) they are very comfy and awesome :3

I had to buy large for the very first time for the pair to fit me O:

Necros!

OK, add me to the list of those who just couldn't resist. Ordered a size XL a few days ago, arrived today.

My first observation upon getting them out of the package was that they are INCREDIBLY soft, softer than even my regular underwear. They have a pleasantly thick feeling, yet even the 4-layer version isn't noticeable under clothing.

I just took it out of the dryer an hour ago after washing it. It wasn't completely dry after a cycle on low heat, so I have it air-drying on a table right now. I can tell I'm really going to love sleeping in these!