LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Fabine

It seems that with the new Bambino, and the reputation that ABU has gotten here that this itme will be a dead issue

Mine arrived last night, just now getting to try them out. They are definately fit a little different than most, however do feel like an ABU product. The taes need help, they feel loose, and are tiny. I havent had a chance to try the absorbancy yet, but I will let you know how well they hold up, Over all an ok diaper, but I dont think I will order them again.

Okay i got my fabines and here is what i have to say... btw i only bought one bag, that was as much as i was willing to buy becasue yeah teh price is REALLY a bit much. If you don't really want to change often for whatever reason, they're uber absorbant as promised, actually just about everything they promised came through. The plastic is great, tabs don't break, crinkle to me is at an acceptable level, BUT....there is an issue I have with them. Okay anyone who has a nose, knows that urine, has a smell.... now there are some out there that have a Ph neutralizer but FABINE.....nope not there. So BEWARE... your change, not goin to be a pleasant smell if you decide that you are going to max out their absorbancy. Oh and yeah I would make the tapes just a little bigger, but they aren't really a big enough issue to me to matter.

Seems these diapers aren't quite what they promised. They're the same diaper as the new Bambino.

Here is a pic I found online comparing the Fabine to the Abena M4.

bambinod-albums-fabines-day-1-picture6408-fabine-vs-m4-half-folded.jpg

O*U*C*H!

Thank you for that comparison picture, I know I was stoked and psyched about ordering maybe two cases.... but after reading two of your reviews. and looking at that pic... well I'll just order a bag or two.... That print is still adorable. I bet the tapes are like Bambinos first run a few years ago. Maybe its the same machine. Anyone have a Fabine and a Roided teddy they can take a side by side pic together?

Honestly I dont know whats up with ABU The Fabines have been in stock for over a week. they must of gotten all the pre orders out the door already, Why the hell so much secrecy and anticipation? Hopefully they'll release those diapers for sale before I get my new Roided teddies in, If I like them I will probably order another case before bambino runs out :D

An Update as to my review. The fit is definately different, however, with different tapes, they would be a good diaper. The absorbancy is beyond any other that I have tried. I went 12 hours yesterday with just one diaper. And I had had plenty to drink, think almost 12 cans of pop, plus water. I had no seperation or clumping. It swelled up greatly. And there was plenty of absorbancy to spare when I took it off. Absorbancy this is the best I have tried, without leaks. Fit is ok due to the poor tape design. However I added a piece of duct tape below the bottom tape, and it made a night and day difference compared to the first one ouit of the pack.

Here is Teddy medium, Fabine medium, M4, and Teddy Large. If they did like Molicare and just increase alot in the SAP and removed some fluff, that would explain the thinness cross- section. It still would hold quite a bit. I know when Molicare made their "T" shape super it was about half the thickness or the original but still swelled up and held the same amount. Boy did those thing swell too! The problem was they didn't wick as well, so I switched back to the Super plus.

post-2568-0-62527000-1320063273_thumb.jp

post-2568-0-62527000-1320063273_thumb.jp

My pre-order came in the other day. Have worn a few and must say that, absorbency-wise, they are great at soaking up and wicking away. The liner stays dry and the SAP doesn't clump, which I like. I haven't wet them enough to experience any significant swelling, which I also like. While I have no intention of maxing out the absorbency, I do appreciate not having to change during the 8-5 day, due to an over wet diaper. I usually wear Bambino biancos, and while they can usually last from 8-5, there are times when they swell a bit too much for my comfort while working.

I bought 2 bags and am considering posting some single diapers in the shopping section for those who want to try them. Keep an eye out!

They aren't as thick as like a dry24/7 out of the bag, but they hold a lot more then you would expect out of them. They swell and get thicker as they get wet. I was able to flood a medium 5 times before I had some press-out leakage. It can probably hold more depending on how you wet it (sit/stand/laying down, etc) as the back half was still dry and unused.

What the Fuck!!! how long does it take to ship out pre orders and stock the product, if these werent as absorbent as some reviews claim they are I would be pissed?

Sorry for the rant :) its just that what gives ABU???

I guess you weren't familiar with their history of doing this exact same thing several times before?

• Like 1