LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My G/F Just Found Out

So a few weeks ago, my g/f just about caught me wearing diapers.... Ok so I had a choice. Either take the diapers off, or hide the diapers. I chose to take them off. She seen the package of depends on my bedroom floor. I was really embarrassed. She asked me "Who are the depends for?" I was really caught off guard. And I told her as much. Nothing more was said until later that day. She asked me about them and I had to explain why I was into them and why I didn't tell her.... I just didn't know if she would be ok with it or not, that's why I didn't tell her right off.... We've only been together 5 months. She has since worn them for me twice. I got to diaper her both times and then we did it. I loved it. She even told me to get the "pull on kind". Ok so maybe Im wrong for doing this, but I really wanted to brag about this. Im so happy about it.

Also I know it comes up on this forum quite often on how to tell an s/o. They get treated like shit for asking the question cause its already been posted.

I find it quite rude of the forumers on this site to be judgemental in any case. Ive been coming here for a long time.

We try for equality and yet judge the new ones that seek advice and help? Really is that who we are? Thats not what I ever dreamed of this site. Shit the first time I ever stumbled upon this site was at least 12/13 years ago. This site you to be open and willing to help answer questions. The forum came a few years ago and I became Ashamed. Everyone was so judgmental... Thats just wrong. We should be here to help everyone that visits.... help them understand.... help them with relationships... just BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER! Instead of the hatred and judgment that we receive every where else.

Its not just each other though. I have been here for many years and how many of you know me or have ever spoken to me? Why are we judging when were the ones being judged? We should set the example of openess, freedom, and happiness.

Congratulations for you and your girlfriend. :thumbsup:

This:

just BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER!

...is what we need to get this forum back to!

I know the Mods are working hard to keep the forum a desirable place to visit. I give them kudos for what they do. I have been in their shoes before and it's not easy. There is still much to do to cut down on the hate that some members here bestow on others. :badmood: