LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Angrybirds!

well I downloaded 3 apps so far. Seems that it puts the Icons on your desktop for some reason, but they fail when you click on them. You have to access the games or apps within the program itself. Seems weird it doesn't auto load that when hitting the icon itself. but I can live with it. I saw something earlier in the week about angry birds. I have been playing it for 1/2 a hour. I guess I have been recruited into the computer gamer geek squad now. This thing is addictive and funny!! Thanks for the up info DD. :thumbsup:

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

There was a simiar deal over here in the UK. The carphonewarehouse openned up there own app store for PC's and did the same (mind you CPW owns BB in the UK) so prob the same people behind the deal. only downside (if you can call it that) was the game was branded CPW. but can't complain for a feww game.

Damn it...damn it all to hell...I'm hooked!! I played all damn morning and afternoon. I finally got through all 63 levels of the poached eggs level one! I had to cheat 3 levels to find out how but still wasted a hour trying to get through them anyway!! On to the next level!! :whistling: 3 stars my ass!! I'm over joyed just to get through the darn chapter!!. :P

Damn it...damn it all to hell...I'm hooked!! I played all damn morning and afternoon. I finally got through all 63 levels of the poached eggs level one! I had to cheat 3 levels to find out how but still wasted a hour trying to get through them anyway!! On to the next level!! :whistling: 3 stars my ass!! I'm over joyed just to get through the darn chapter!!. :P

Must............

.....not..........

....click........

.........the......

...link!

juuuust finished off the facebook levels, hm...need to wait for another epic update. Whats the opinion on angry birds seasons? Haven't downloaded it yet and looking for a review if its worth the $0.99

I so clicked the link. If I get hooked on this I'm going to have to pay repaid t a nice visit. I mean it cant be as addicting as plants vs zombies

I so clicked the link. If I get hooked on this I'm going to have to pay repaid t a nice visit. I mean it cant be as addicting as plants vs zombies

Don't get me involved in this crap... i was merely a pawn of the link as well. I feel like a crack whore.. Gotta play one more round! :whistling: